Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

I think the comparison is with regards to the impact he has made rather than his overall skill

I mean rooney's good but not that good biggrin_o.gif

Michael Schuster at same age did already shoot triple the amount of goals in a competition.during same time...

but lets forget about the past... Rooney is not a beautiful pinup like Beckham but an actual football player with real talent!

Michael Schuster at same age did already shoot triple the amount of goals in a competition.during same time...

but lets forget about the past... Rooney is not a beautiful pinup like Beckham but an actual football player with real talent!

wat ever I say in response to that statement is gunna get me into trouble biggrin_o.gif

Okay.. so we dont get into trouble I change topic.

MOST RIDICULOUS

Totti, after having spit at a danish player during a match now decided to sue the media because they showed scenes of the incident. He considers this to be CALUMNY (Rufmord). Oh boy.. those italians are bad loosers, and sometimes ridiculous like hell.

Thats hilarious...

He gets busted for spiting then wants to sue because they showed him spitting ... OOOOOOOOk

/me hands totti a life biggrin_o.gif

At first the Italians freaked out, thinking Sweden and Denmark were gonna agree to play a draw lie 2-2 to kick Italy out. And then Italian journalists tried to send faxes from Denmark's hotel to Sweden's and the other way around, to suggest playing a draw. wow_o.gif Idiots. mad_o.gif

Hehe........ I find that rather amusing! Finally a good old italian Machiavellian approach. Silly football!

biggrin_o.gif

I hear the Spannish have already forgetten about euro2004 :P

lol.

I'm glad all you football mad euro's have created such a monster thread. Makes soughting out the facts for betting on the final so much easier. biggrin_o.gif

I fear the germans will forget about it tomorrow, too...  sad_o.gif

what? are you mad... the german players might be somewhat mentally handicaped and untalented like hell but good old german discipline will make us defeat those Czeck Load Runners. Pah...they can only run forward and forget that they leave their goaly behind alone.

Sweden-Denmark 20-0  blues.gif

Someones had a bit too much to drink me thinks...

tounge_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  .........and swedish beer never did anyone any good!

Edit: actually..... when I come to think about it - I hate not only football, but also swedish beer. So that's the ultimate nightmare of all unlucky combinations if you ask me. So, I might as well cheer on the danes tonight tounge_o.gif Their beer is at least drinkable!

Silly football!

Wait a minute.. do you hate football?..

How could that be.. I... I...hmm.. could it be.. ah yes.. could it be that you didn't qualify? Oh the agony of seeing big brother Sweden qualify with such ease while your own nation suffers the next embarrasing defeat after the other.

I feel for you little brother...

tounge_o.gif

Poor loosers - Bulgaria 1:1

Sweden - Denmark 3:2

So, I might as well cheer on the danes tonight tounge_o.gif Their beer is at least drinkable!

Danish beer like those cans of Faxe? Drinkable? Don't combine those two words in one sentence - they just don't go well together. wink_o.gif

Anyways, I'd like to see both go ahead. If possible by Bulgaria beating Italy. biggrin_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Not yet, but after our spectacular 20-0 victory over Denmark, I will smile_o.gif

brgnorway:

Quote[/b] ]actually..... when I come to think about it - I hate not only football, but also swedish beer. So that's the ultimate nightmare of all unlucky combinations if you ask me.

Don't worry, when we take back the province of Norway, we'll have 're-education' camps for people like you. When we're done with you, you'll be watching Allsvenskan while drinking Pripps Blĺ..lättöl  wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I am hoping for a 2 - 2 in Sweden vs Denmark. It would so piss off the Italians smile_o.gif