Sign in to follow this  
-ZG-BUZZARD

Trains in ofp??

....... sad_o.gif iam gonna be bored this weekend if nothing like this comes out ...

Ah cool, the release seem to be close.

Cant wait to add it on my island and make mission around it.

P.S. Dont know if you already said it(shame on me if yes) but did we'll have bridge section for the train ?

Choo Choo Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga Choo Choo tounge_o.gif

I'd love to see some trains in ofp!

I'd be more impressed if i could walk within the train's cabins and also board the train while its moving somehow, even from within my own moving vehicle the action would show up.

I'm lovin' it!

I'm just thinking about driving around on Islands with my friends and having some fun with the jeeps on the trailers! biggrin_o.gif

yes... check earlier posts.... theres pics also! biggrin_o.gif

Any new updates?

any info about the release date?

Any new updates?

any info about the release date?

We are merge the different train things (used for better development) to one pbo

and build in new idea's, optimations and some forgotten details.

If this is finally done (maybe this week), the pbo will massively tested (team intern) to eliminate most (hopefully all ) errors before release.

Also one of us have to write a readme for the use of it. rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]wink_o.gif soz if some asked this before but will you be able to carrie cars on the train?

Yes, but not all types... BIS unfortunately uses different zero-postions of the coordinate system for the most car models.

(bad idea sad_o.gif)

3 repeated variations of them we support

- US trucks

- guerilla/civil trucks

- skoda rapid's and jeep wrecks

Other models conform to these coordinate systems are relative easy to add. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'd be more impressed if i could walk within the train's cabins and also board the train while its moving somehow, even from within my own moving vehicle the action would show up.

Walking in train cabins are not possible, because the limitations of driving roadways are to hard.

Quote[/b] ]will this train be able to smash cars and keep going? I shore hope so

if Player controlled, yes but conntrolled by the AI i can't promise

tounge_o.gif that sounds so kl i cant wight to try it...how is it possible to carry cars on a train any way?

tounge_o.gif that sounds so kl i cant wight to try it...how is it possible to carry cars on a train any way?

Lock down like BAS did for the chook I would imagine.

Lock down like BAS did for the chook I would imagine.

Actully I think they have made an emty train model with nothing on it, and adde the BIs vehicles to that model, the na script will detect if thats the vehicle to be placed (hmwee for example) corect me if im wrong thou wink_o.gif

If I have understood you correctly, you're indeed wrong wink_o.gif

But lester has to tell you about that, he knows much more than me about that stuff biggrin_o.gif

Please be patient,

in the past 2 weeks i've got only a few minutes of time for merge our pbo for final testings.

Be are a small team and some other things have to be also tested.