Sign in to follow this  
the_shadow

Wwii mp campaign

Today it´s 60 years since the greatest battle in modern history..

today it´s 60 years since thousends of American, Brittish and Canadian soldiers made the greatest sacrifice in modern history..

its 60 years since allied forces broke into "fortress europe" to free europe from the hands of Nazi gremany

To celebrate and honour this day we at CWW (Coop World Wide) squad have made a 35 mission long Multiplayer campaign (36 missions including intro)

you can find the campaign here: CWW WW2 Campaign (10Mb)

you can find required addons here: WW2 Campaign addons (240mb)

this campaign is our way of celebrating the curage and sacrifice of those brave men who threw themself straight onto the beaches of Normandy and died, not for their own country but for the freedom of all of europe...

Thanks,

and don't worry no reply posts does not mean people won't enjoy the campaign, I personally will attempt it with some friends when/if I can find the time. smile_o.gif I gather a lot of people will need some spare time to even try this.

Good work, I'll download it and hope to try it someday smile_o.gif

ps. come on people, 61 views and just 2 replies?

How about, instead of a big .exe installer that is named to make people believe it is the I44 Demo (which it isn't), a list of the needed addons?

It's an understatement when I say that that would "help"...a lot.

well, to be honest, i havn´t done anything in this campaign.. i´ve just been ordered to make a note of it here so really, i cant answer anything more then to contact the creator if you have any complaines, hints or remarks...

BUT i have started on making a MP campaign myself together with the creator of this campaign wich i HOPE will be really good and fun to play...

hm, can someone maybe make a list off all addons? cause i dont want to dl 240mb and realize that i already had em all! i really like to try it out!

it´s more or less all ww2 (not russian) addons you can find :/

i can tell all of them though...

hi

you have a addon list fore you addon pack i dont downlod it i have a lot of WW2 addon but the most missons not work. i sink i need mor addons but i dont wont to download this pack plz make a addon list ware i can see what addon´s i need to play all missons

thx

make War not love

ok, i´ve got my hands on a complete addons list for the campaign...

Island:

-------

JC_normandie_V1.01.zip

Air vehicles:

-------------

191-mp_c-47_transport_plus_texture_fix.zip

AIA_ME109.rar

AIA_SPTMK1.rar

ECA_IEGF4u.rar

MDC-47.zip

p51cm.zip

p51em.zip

p51ger.zip

p51stk.zip

p51swr.zip

p51tus.zip

Armor:

------

ECA_Shermy_beta.zip

JC_tigre_V1.00.rar

john_JagdTiger.zip

T_roc_inside.zip

T_roc_tankpack.rar

ec_pak36_and_krupp.rar

John_SDKFZ2.rar

Cars:

-----

mp_kubelwagens.zip

willy_s_jeep_pack_v3.zip

wwiiec_opel_pack.exe

Ships:

------

MP Higgens landing craft V2.0.zip

Soldiers:

---------

AST_inf.zip

ECA_C47P.zip

Luftwaffe_Pilot_Installer.exe

wehrmachtvol1.exe

WermachtPackv1.1.exe

wwiiec_british_pack_fixed.zip

Misc:

-----

EditorUpgrade102.exe

Objects1.zip

Music pack

Shadow the missions are really great to play. I sthere any chance you will release more mp missions. But could you adapt them so they will play on the new WWII mod your missions combined with the new mod would be terrific.

Please keep up the great work my friend.

BigUzi (WW2 fanatic)

Cannot download the Music Pack shadow is the link down m8 ?

Played all the missions they are really good shadow. In fact were going to host the lot plus other WW2 coop maps on a dedicated WWII Collection Mod server. It will be up and runnin by the end of the week we hope. More news then. Hope your busy making more missions m8?

We amalgamated your iWWdemo addon pack with the new WWII Collection Mod addon pack and found we only needed to move over 3 or 4 files from your pack to theirs which allowed us to use the WWII Collection Mod to play nearly all your missions although we encounted a few script errors.

With all the addons in their pack it would allow you a great deal of freedom for some future WW2 coop missions inc the Eastern front as well.

BigUzi and Genetisch.

PS we will be hosting the Nam mod too.

thats the thing that made me stop play WW2 OFP, the lack of interactivity and balance between ww2 mods, and the endless tiger addons out there was the final drop,im a big ww2 fan and if theres a way to get the WW2 stuff working under one .bin, plz explain how smile_o.gif

edit:campaign link dead :|