Sign in to follow this  
da_ofp_man

Brdm-1 pack

yep and its good because when one mod is working on one project the second one is releasing something and the time goes faster but when everybody are working in one mod-looong waiting with no releases till finishing that one project -as i said before

*WARNING Evil pissed off addon maker about to detonate WARNING*

OOoooooo, all mod teams must submit to Lord Da_ofp_man commands this!    

*slautes*  

Yes Cobra Commander!   CCCCCCCCCOOOBRAAAA!!!   We must all stop our real lives, do nothing but make addons till our eyes bleed. and put in a greater effort to release high quality addons with no bugs for Lord Humungus Da_ofp_man has spoken..

Well considering as I recall the spetnaz team hasn't been able to release anything till this, and its still beta.  Guy is working with RHS cause manythings he wants to do but lacks the skills to do so.    RHS is a bit short handed and carring a fair amount of dad weight so somebody productive is a major plus which will mostlikely speed things up for both teams.  Been needing a bloody texture person for a year now Spetznaz team can texture.

I can think of a dozen things now stuck because they have no textures.   That could have been released a year ago.  So bad player no cookie..  Rather have a trickle effect than nothing or a wave of addons that one could never find the time to use.   Or dozens of buggy, unfinished and never completed addons.   =P

MUAHAHAH and I comand you to go to hell!Think about it what did you say and come back when you feel you are ready.

I didyn't say anything about:

-making addons till yours eyes bleed

-and stopping yours real lives

If you think that i meant that then you are in big mistake or you have taken the wrong pills are you sure you have taken the white ones REMEMBER not to take the violet

ones.

I thought that when two mods are working it's natural that sometimes one mod is releasing addons faster then other one and vice versa.And so the time goes littel faster waiting for addons-that's all.

Peaple, calm down.... smile_o.gif You want have an argument? Even if one of you have right, what it may change? I answer NOTHING. I command you: tounge_o.gif forget about this small accident, and get back to topic biggrin_o.gif

Just got back today from helping a friend with a small problem and have been downloading like mad.

I must say that I love the Brdm-1 but it will not engage enemy forces even though I have changed the weaponscope from 0 to 2 (as mentioned in an earlier post by another member).

I set up a small senario as me as driver of Brdm-1 with AI gunner inside accompanied by a BAS Brdm with Dshk with AI driver and gunner.

We ran into a group of US soldiers just outside lipany and only the BAS vehicle gunner engaged the targets.

Any ideas?

PH

Yeah, but going to give the solution to the addon maker instead and let him make the changes including a few other fixes to a number of issues I discovered. Because it is his addon and the right thing to do.. =)

Well helps having made a ton of units like this now tooling around fer Gland Rovers, for suitable base to form a opsition pack, like the woodland humvee pack. Funny have a rather crappy looking BRDM-1 that works great, and hers a great looking one thats has a few issues. But still work on it as my modeling skill improves while working on it. Two lacks enough quality to be released, unlike this onw which is a rather nice work of art. Bounce the tips to fix it to the creator everyone beinfits instead of the elite ccp kiddies. ;)

Bobcat666 about your comments about "config Kiddies".

I take it when something breaks on your car you always take it to the dealership to get it fixed rather than doing it your self? After all, its the right thing to do right?

Bobcat666 about your comments about "config Kiddies".

I take it when something breaks on your car you always take it to the dealership to get it fixed rather than doing it your self? After all, its the right thing to do right?

Be rather silly seeing I'm a mechanic for ground vehicles, heavy equipment and rotory winged aircraft. And at one time worked in a dealerships as a mechanic and parts control personal. Mostly the config kiddies already know the fix. and most people have no clue how to depo or screw with a config file, 'THAT' is why I sent it off to the addon maker. It is even more diffcult to explain how to do it when it can esilly be delt with at the source and released with the update. It be like me trying to tell you how to repair an injector pump of a diesel engine or overhual a hydromatic transmission.. Do more harm than good two, the thread be spamed with people trying to explain it over and over it again to folks who got no clue. Mearly one not my addon, rather than be rude and just do it give him the option, afterall it is his addon. I could only hope the BRDM-1 I'm working on could look this good, kinda cry seeing it on the same map with this addon. But its built with a different porpose amd going a tad nuts with it as it was a learning platform.