Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

nope i didnt get any PM from ya  crazy_o.gif

if we need help we will be sure to contact you

right now we have a lil gunners optic bug on the MH68 Stingray (in the pictures) where the scope doesnt follow the gun. . .it moves left and right but not up and down. . .anyone know what could cause this and/or how to fix this?

bug with optics is fixed gunner is in right place wink_o.gif

damn I am good tounge_o.gif

've send an ICQ message. I don't want to offer my help. Just for provide the Dolphin Helicopter. But ok, ... don't wan't to stop you on your great work

oh sorry no i didnt get your message

umm extraction how are we on the HH65? we good or you think it might help?

extractions the modler, i config, script edit, and sometimes texture

in otherwords hes the brauns and im the brains of the outfit tounge_o.gif lol

've send an ICQ message. I don't want to offer my help. Just for provide the Dolphin Helicopter. But ok, ... don't wan't to stop you on your great work

oh sorry no i didnt get your message

umm extraction how are we on the HH65? we good or you think it might help?

extractions the modler, i config, script edit, and sometimes texture

in otherwords hes the brauns and im the brains of the outfit  tounge_o.gif  lol

HH-65 I still must get it wink_o.gif

Everytime you 2 talk i get the feeling that their are more Extractions tounge_o.gif anyone got that seem feeling rock.gif

Everytime you 2 talk i get the feeling that their are more Extractions  tounge_o.gif anyone got that seem feeling rock.gif

yes me tounge_o.gif

j/k

let we all stay on topic please.

The private chit chat let we do that in PM or MSN.

Everytime you 2 talk i get the feeling that their are more Extractions  tounge_o.gif anyone got that seem feeling rock.gif

*|sigh|* the secret is out

its true. . . i couldnt model, so i created Extraction Bots. and it does all the modeling for me. every once in awhile one breaks down and a new one goes into service we have a total of 18 Extraction Bots working round the clock to bring you the best USCG addons  biggrin_o.gif

and now for more pictures: 2 posted and 1 URLed for being 300kb

MH-68A1.jpg

MH-68A2.jpg

Too Good To Resize/Compress

(not pictured) ive updated the textures to look a lil dirtier

ive changed the "hold postion" factor to kick in at 50m instead of 20m

the gear retracts automaticly or manualy

Auto Gear:

Gear Up- Speed 10+ Hieght 10+ BOTH factors are required (gear will not go up until your traveling faster then 10kph higher then 10m)

Gear Down- Speed 10- Height 5- BOTH factors are required (gear will not go down until your traveling less then 10kph and lower then 5m)

this works with player and AI smile_o.gif mainly tweaked for AI and Players low hovering

AI rate of fire increased to match that of the "SEB SF UH1"

we're down to 3 addons left to do smile_o.gif and dont ask what they are one is the HH-65 and the other 2 are a secret tounge_o.gif

PS: while testing i decided to order my gunner, passenger (diver) and myself to eject from the helo. .. we all landed int eh water. . i swam to the nearest island disembarked and sat down on land. .. my gunner 'swam' to shore in his pilot raft shortly after. ..disembarked and joined me. . . and belive it or not, the diver (which was stated 'AI cant swim under water') swam to shore and joined us smile_o.gif so the rebreather and pilot raft are AI compatable smile_o.gif

Cool cool.

hey you guys,

i havent found someone to make the trucks yet though. Your pics looks nice. The Mg in the chopper could look a bit better:)

but thats just eyecandy:)

@ Extraction: Yeah i am using all the new objects that came out=P  Size is gonna be 25x25, inclueding 2 military airports, 2 civil airports, USCG bases and airport, 4 harbors, Training camp and shooting range, Windpark, main power station, several mines and factories. military bases and outposts, big towns.

and i am trying it to keep it as performance friendly as possible=D

@ Pappy: The gear thing, personally i think you should leave it on manually only. For 2 reasons: They wont get their gear out on the Nimitz Carrier, sometimes you wanna land fast and will be over 10km/h. But the problem with the Nimitz is most important.

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

Cool cool.

hey you guys,

i havent found someone to make the trucks yet though. Your pics looks nice. The Mg in the chopper could look a bit better:)

@ Extraction: Yeah i am using all the new objects that came out=P  Size is gonna be 25x25, inclueding 2 military airports, 2 civil airports, USCG bases and airport, 4 harbors, Training camp and shooting range, Windpark, main power station, several mines and factories. military bases and outposts, big towns.

and i am trying it to keep it as performance friendly as possible=D

@ Pappy: The gear thing, personally i think you should leave it on manually only. For 2 reasons: They wont get their gear out on the Nimitz Carrier, sometimes you wanna land fast and will be over 10km/h. But the problem with the Nimitz is most important.

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

first off an island 25x25 is not performance freindly  tounge_o.gif

i dont care if theres 3 objects on it. .25x25 will kill anything 1.9 and under crazy_o.gif and i have a 1.5 and i would like to play on that island  sad_o.gif

second AI doesnt land helos on ships/carriers anyway wink_o.gif and the gear wont go up unless your doing 10kph AND your above 10m so if you hover over the nimitz and drop your gear as a player pilot then your good.  like i said BOTH factors have to be in play for the gear to do anything.

thirdly IF you land "fast" you can expect a large fireball and the death of all players inside wink_o.gif as OFP will think that you crashed

the mg in the helo is an M240, the ugliest freakin gun ever made in the history of weapon making. theres no one way to make it look nice. . .its an ugly POS, the M60 was a work of art. now that was a gun

MH68ANewYork.jpg

not one of my best ones. . .but eh shows off the 'new' textures smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PS: while testing i decided to order my gunner, passenger (diver) and myself to eject from the helo. .. we all landed int eh water. . i swam to the nearest island disembarked and sat down on land. .. my gunner 'swam' to shore in his pilot raft shortly after. ..disembarked and joined me. . . and belive it or not, the diver (which was stated 'AI cant swim under water') swam to shore and joined us so the rebreather and pilot raft are AI compatable

Hi Pappy,

So your AI rebreather units will move between land and water? Wow - I can't get the CoC divers to do that, they won't move from the state they started in whether on land or in the water. Are your scripts based on the CoC divers? Maybe they could "interbreed" ? crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwow_o.gif

Cheers,

Cornhelium

Quote[/b] ]PS: while testing i decided to order my gunner, passenger (diver) and myself to eject from the helo. .. we all landed int eh water. . i swam to the nearest island disembarked and sat down on land. .. my gunner 'swam' to shore in his pilot raft shortly after. ..disembarked and joined me. . . and belive it or not, the diver (which was stated 'AI cant swim under water') swam to shore and joined us    so the rebreather and pilot raft are AI compatable

Hi Pappy,

So your AI rebreather units will move between land and water? Wow - I can't get the CoC divers to do that, they won't move from the state they started in whether on land or in the water. Are your scripts based on the CoC divers? Maybe they could "interbreed" ? crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Cheers,

Cornhelium

the scripts are exactly the same the only thing thats changed is teh textures and name of the unit

but for some reason he started swiming. . .

now i havnt actualy tested with him starting in the water. . .but after jumping out of a helo and landing in teh water he moved to the postion i told him too. it took me 3 orders to do it. . first one i told him to move on land (which AI doesnt follow when in a 'boat') second i told him to move to the shoreline and sure enough meter by meter he swam closer. the only problem i had was ordering him to disembark. if they arent close enough to land they just go right back to swiming again. same thing with the pilot raft cept that acts alot weirder. but the fact of the matter is after some "coaching" of the AI they do in fact know how to 'swim' smile_o.gif

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]example: player wants to land on the LSD- player brings the helo to a hover above the deck (less then 10kph) and can then lower the gear. . .the gear WILL NOT raise itself unless your goin faster then 10kph above 5m. so you can safly land above the set auto settings as long as at least one of the set requirements (height or speed) is met.

i just PMed this to extraction and it occured that its a better explaination of what i was trying to say

so basicly both your hieght and speed factors must match that of the script for it to automaticly work. if only one or the other is met then it wont automaticly happen. and AI when taking off goes higher then 10 and flys faster then 10kph. when landing it goes slower then 10kph and obviously goes lower then 5m

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

What trucks you want show a picture if it is not much work maybe I can work on it wink_o.gif

About machinegun looking better it doesn't look that bad it can allways look better but we want to keep the chopper user friendly too tounge_o.gif

More lods and faces would lag alot.

The HH-60Jayhawk has a new brother  biggrin_o.gif

It is the HH-68A armed with 50cal machinegun model is from Malvinas Mod I want to thank catkuba for letting me use their model wink_o.gif

I post Pappy the USCH HH-68A he post some pictures later today as for the textures if you dont like it I retexture it to the quality of the jayhawk wink_o.gif

wink_o.gifwink_o.gifwink_o.gif

At your Service! tounge_o.gif

The HH-60Jayhawk has a new brother  biggrin_o.gif

It is the HH-68A armed with 50cal machinegun model is from Malvinas Mod I want to thank catkuba for letting me use their model wink_o.gif

I post Pappy the USCH HH-68A he post some pictures later today as for the textures if you dont like it I retexture it to the quality of the jayhawk wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

At your Service!  tounge_o.gif

Want to thank you 1 more time catkuba wink_o.gif

And what has happened to your mod Malvinas Mod is it dead rock.gif

Hi,

Extraction to the trucks i still have pictures but not the link to it. Pappy sent me the links 2 weeks ago.

Pappy is there any chance of getting the Blue singal light to work like the ones on the MMP medical Unimog. They have a working blue signal light.

And the back lights of the Riggidhull are a bit to powerfull as you get more light on the back as in front at night.

I must say very much thx for the nice standing on top of the boat option. It works just great. The only thing is if somebody rams your boat with another one. Then even the cutter get drifted away and you fell off. But that can be solved with just using one boat in the mission:)

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

i think he spoiled the ultra super duper secret bonus suprise tounge_o.gif

Nope your wrong tounge_o.gif

You will see it later wow_o.gif

Hi,

Extraction to the trucks i still have pictures but not the link to it. Pappy sent me the links 2 weeks ago.

Pappy is there any chance of getting the Blue singal light to work like the ones on the MMP medical Unimog. They have a working blue signal light.

And the back lights of the Riggidhull are a bit to powerfull as you get more light on the back as in front at night.

I must say very much thx for the nice standing on top of the boat option. It works just great. The only thing is if somebody rams your boat with another one. Then even the cutter get drifted away and you fell off. But that can be solved with just using one boat in the mission:)

Take care,

Day biggrin_o.gif

dont miss when shooting at the incoming boats and it wont hit you tounge_o.gif

standing up on boats option is availbe on the rescue raft, the RHI, the cutter, and the crazy_o.gif whoops biggrin_o.gif almost gave it away tounge_o.gif

@blue signal light: keep your gigabytes on, we're workin on it, but its bein a bitch at the moment

@more pics: keep your shorts on, i gotta make new pilots for the MH68 with an orange jumpsuit and blue helmet. once i do that ill show some more purdy pictures biggrin_o.gif

for i am

SCREENSHOT MAN MAN man man man man man man man (insert echo now)

@more pics: keep your shorts on, i gotta make new pilots for the MH68 with an orange jumpsuit and blue helmet. once i do that ill show some more purdy pictures  biggrin_o.gif

for i am

SCREENSHOT MAN MAN man man man man man man man (insert echo now)

too late.... wink_o.gif j.k lol