Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

3wx third party objects pack

Thx, fighter, I'll check them out. Also, I had reports that I've truned down streetlamp's brightness too much. I'll adjust it more in the next version. Also, I'll add some new objects like crops known from JC Normandie and more.

I know for a fact, that our edition does not have that problem.  smile_o.gif

Yehaaaaa.

I like those things!

Really good job

How can I animate the Gates?

If a US Vehicle comes to the gate it should open and if the vehicle is trough the gate closes.

How can I do that??

Thanks

To open the gate exec this command:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">your_gate_name animate ["arm", 1]

To close it:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">your_gate_name animate ["arm", 0]

I have used helopad in editor, and seems it can refuel, can it be turned off?

it is very pity that they could be used only in wrp editors because i wanted to use them in my missions sad_o.gif

Otherwise exelent work guys!

I have used helopad in editor, and seems it can refuel, can it be turned off?

this setFuelCargo 0

should do the trick.

Edited by W0lle

Quote[/b] ]How can I animate the Gates?

If a US Vehicle comes to the gate it should open and if the vehicle is trough the gate closes.

How can I do that??

Thanks

There is an easier way. There was a addon released with this you can just place the gate on map and animaion is activated with action menu. smile_o.gifGet it Here...

Heh, our gate is exactly the same addon. It can be opened by the action menu too. biggrin_o.gif

I use triggers to open these. The good thing about it is that the triggers can be changed according to how you want them to behave so that eg: a soviet bmp can pass through but any civilian or western vehicles etc cannot (ie a restricted area).

PH

Hi everybody,

thanks to the team for making this pack, helped me a lot. I needed the Hangar doors fixed for wrptool.

You guys made my day.

Thx.

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

You're welcome. biggrin_o.gif

I'm really glad you guys find it useful. smile_o.gif

Placed it in the Editor and can't open the main gate of the shelter (backdoor works). Did I miss something? Where does the action menu show up?

Just tested this...amazing. This really add new things to Islands great work! smile_o.gif

ag_smith any chance you could retexture the end of the fuel line on the helipads to grey, cause it looks out of place on green islands :/

The red metal ends? Probably a "No" on that one....

no its the sand texture on the pipe base that leads into the ground, or another version for non desert island's would be cool.

Oh of course! Silly me. Yep I'll do something about before a future release. It was just handed over "as is" from my OPGWC stuff....I forgot about the little sand pile. wow_o.gif

no problem, its a great addon and i love it, better than having those stupid little H's lying around.

Hi ag_smith,

I love this collection of objects and on checking a previous OFP addons CD of mine found some other objects like oilfield pump etc.

If you would like I could post a list on here and any relevant info that could be uesfull also the other day I discovered a site with some new addons like warning sign, cigarettes etc.

The url is http://blackburnedsteel.de in the addons section.

PH

Oelpumpe by ? ? ? - if you could track down the author and get a permission for me, that would be much appreciated help.

Same goes for the warning signs, etc (but not cigarettes, WRP-usefull objects only, please  wink_o.gif ).

Sorry, I'm quite busy recently, don't have time to do it all by myself. sad_o.gif