Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

New stars and moon

if someone can get a strella p3d file and send it to me i might be able to config it as an addon to be run instead of the default one without needing any config editing

I already fixed it....I edited it around, myself

if someone can get a strella p3d file and send it to me i might be able to config it as an addon to be run instead of the default one without needing any config editing

I already fixed it....I edited it around, myself

yea but theres hundreds more who have this problem including myself and id like to make a fix for this

Sorry about this, but I gotta go, so I can't read the full topic before I post this.

Is anybody creating an instalation that will modifie the Stars and moon, sky and rain, and water textures?

In A&M:completed forum you can find a topic for each one of them, but not for all of them togueder sad_o.gif

Sorry if its been mention and feel free to kick my a## for being pointless ghostface.gif

Jocke.

Regards.

@CERO.

Llauma and I are going to release a moon/star/sky/water/other environment pack soon. It has an installer and will not cause the CTD. smile_o.gif

well i like kegs sky. . . but if llamas sky will help improve performace (since its not hi resolution) i woudlnt mind switching.

but id like to see status_cz's clear water texture used in one of your installers.

llaumas sky is the most widley used so i see no problem with that, im a keg sky fan but im willing to make a change.

but im not givin up my waters. . . so mabe do one with each water. . .or. .. mabe make an installer that will let you choose the texture path to the water of your choice since there are so many water mods out there

set up the installer to create 2 empty folders.

Sky

Water

and have it automaticly place llamas sky, your stars/moon and llamas water textures in it. this way we can install the water textures that we want into it allowing us to choose our own water and sky too, but who could not want llaumas sky wink_o.gif

Hit_Sqd_Maximus is making a new thread for the combined pack so check it out. It should be up soon.

but id like to see status_cz's clear water texture used in one of your installers.

just trade the more_anim.01.pac up to more_anim.07.pac in the newdata file for status_cz more_anim.**.pac textures, rerun install.bat and your sorted, the problem is the .p3d files :\

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get ofp to look this sharp.

http://www.compit.com.au/captain/Screenshots/bhmoon.jpg

check out this pic!

I am using the dxdll plus the moon and stars update. My screens don't look nearly as good, I mean look at the textures this almost looks like a totally different game.

I saw someone mention that moon is taken from a link somewhere in this very long thread. crazy_o.gif

check out this pic!

I am using the dxdll plus the moon and stars update. My screens don't look nearly as good, I mean look at the textures this almost looks like a totally different game.

I saw someone mention that moon is taken from a link somewhere in this very long thread. crazy_o.gif

huh? is there really anything doing about the HALO mod thread?

check out this pic!

huh? is there really anything doing about the HALO mod thread?

I first saw pics of that moon in the gun flashlight thread. Someone asked about it there and was told to look through the HALO mod thread.

Don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger. blues.gif

Even the Blackhawk in this pic looks stunning. I want to know how I can get my pic to look like that.

check out this pic!

That is the regular BIS moon I think.

Maybe it is VBS?