Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact nogova released

the only difference between c, m and k are the ILS values. c is the civilian part of the airport in the southwest, m the military part and k the airport of krasnovia in the north.

or here. one page back, first post wink_o.gif

im really stupid... where are we supposed to put those few lines to make the gates up by default??? and is there anyway at all possible to get the to do it in their action menu?

im really stupid... where are we supposed to put those few lines to make the gates up by default???

create a trigger which is activated by your side & set to repeatedly. then write the script stuff into the triggers "on activation" line and place your trigger near the hangar (you can adjust it´s range too).

that should do the trick, but im not a guru when it comes to triggers/scripting so i could also be wrong

Hey, is there any chance you guys at MAPFACT might make a MAPFACT Everon?

To me Everon needs a workover worse than any of the official BIS maps.  It mainly needs slightly more overall land, larger and better designed military posts and bases.  Not to mention making Everon's airfield a LOT more like a real sized airport, and ridding of the forest plots right near the runway on the west and east side.

Anyways, let me know if you have any plans to do this...

Later,

Havoc.

no, sorry, not yet. sad_o.gif

plage, what do you think? wink_o.gif

Hey, is there any chance you guys at MAPFACT might make a MAPFACT Everon?

To me Everon needs a workover worse than any of the official BIS maps.  It mainly needs slightly more overall land, larger and better designed military posts and bases.  Not to mention making Everon's airfield a LOT more like a real sized airport, and ridding of the forest plots right near the runway on the west and east side.

Anyways, let me know if you have any plans to do this...

Later,

Havoc.

hmm. Everon is too small to have a real international airport IMO. The international planes land at Nogova and than the small planes can take you to everon.

Kumlinge is a modification of Everon to make it look like Finland (I think) and is one of the best remade OFP islands out there (all custom trees and forest, practicly no BIS objects anymore). Next to Mapfact Nogova, of course wink_o.gif

A 'eastern-bloc' look remade would be quite nice to have too, though.

well very soon I was gonna make a Civil war nogova with Blink dogs Eastern bloc buildings. But like most plans I have, schools gets in the way wink_o.gif

Kumlinge is a modification of Everon to make it look like Finland (I think) and is one of the best remade OFP islands out there (all custom trees and forest, practicly no BIS objects anymore).

Well... Looking at the screenies at OFP Gamezone, it sure looks like Finland.

There is atleast one original BIS building BTW...

Downloading it ATM, thanks for telling about it.

Oh, you need FDF mod to use it BTW.

Great Island! Incredible! Whether will be of updating in the future? When approximately? Thanks! xmas_o.gif

Great Island! Incredible! Whether will be of updating in the future? When approximately? Thanks! xmas_o.gif

no further updates. v1.22 is the final and last version.

Great Island! Incredible! Whether will be of updating in the future? When approximately? Thanks!  xmas_o.gif

no further updates. v1.22 is the final and last version.

LOL, that's like a plague. Everybody expects updates, even to some things that are already perfect. :P

Quote[/b] ]Everybody expects updates, even to some things that are already perfect

Not of a limit to perfection, brother! smile_o.gif

Is there a English speaking version for this addon?