Sign in to follow this  
dinger

The chain of command tomahawk pack v. 1.0

The Missiles at  

http://www.downloads.thechainofcommand.net/addons.htm

is corrupt its only 1.25mbs

maybe u should try again, i dloaded from there and its working fine smile_o.gif

Thank you CoC team.

btw: the WDU25 does tend to explode 100\200 m before target (on demo mission in desert island) , but apart from that this is one excellent addon.

Hi Lee_H._Oswald

Great picture hope you dont mind I am going to use it on the CoC Website. smile_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker

whew. for a minute I thought we had a problem.

Missile detonating short on desert island demo missions (CoC_cmwdudemo, bludemo):

That's normal. That's just firing the payload when the waypoint activates. The missile heads straight for the waypoint, and the waypoint activates when the missile is within a certain range of the wp. You can adjust for that.

If you want to get fancy, name the missile "mycruise", put down a gamelogic "mytarget", set up the last waypoint so the cruise ends up pointing towards the target about 1000m away, and in the last waypoint put:

[mycruise, getpos mytarget, "CoC_WDU25"] exec "\CoC_CM\cruise03TerminalPhase.sqs"

that's why I asked if the missiles in the intro mission intro overshoot. The intro isn't just a pretty cutscene; it's a full systems test of the cruise missile.

I am going to use it on the CoC Website.  smile_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker

No problem, you can use it if you like.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

and the mapfact airport folks will probably want that one too...

Hi all

I was just playing the intro mission and my first TLAM took out 3 of the shilkas. So I ordered in another to finish of the last shilka.

In comes the missile but now the shilka is on full alert!

Before I hear the Tomahawk I hear the shilka's turret rotate to face the direction the last cruise missile came from.

Then I hear the distant hissing roar of the CM coming in.

Then the shilka started up.

Next thing the shilka has hit the Tomahawk and it is wobbling off target at about 45 degrees off course and STRAIGHT AT ME!

It whistled over my head about ten feet off the ground somehow, I dont know how; it took a right turn of about five degrees at the church behind me missing it by a couple of feet.

It then wobbled on for about a mile before hitting the side of a hill and exploding on contact.

WOW!

OFP is just great.

Gobsmacked Walker

biggrin_o.gif Sounds like a rather chilling experience.

And I'm glad people are enjoying the CM's. smile_o.gif

I just tried it out in the very nice single player mission included with the addon and wow is this cool or what! An amazing addon as per usual from the CoC team!  

Thx alot guys, fantastic work!

biggrin_o.gif

/wolfbane

Actually I was mostly amazed by the 'video' that could be seen in the intro mission - until I took a peek how it was done. Nice trick, and one that will be copied soon by many people. Sometimes the right idea is all that's needed.

smile_o.gif

Thanks for the great addon and nice intro mission!

Actually I was mostly amazed by the 'video' that could be seen in the intro mission - until I took a peek how it was done. Nice trick, and one that will be copied soon by many people. Sometimes the right idea is all that's needed.

smile_o.gif

yes, that was quite cool.

the pic of lee looks fantastic... smile_o.gif

Great work, CoC!! wow_o.gif

I didn't look into the scripts yet, but could it be done that this system could be adapted to airplanes? It would be nice to be able to fire cruise missiles from planes. smile_o.gif

I didn't look into the scripts yet, but could it be done that this system could be adapted to airplanes? It would be nice to be able to fire cruise missiles from planes. smile_o.gif

especially from eurofighters? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

especially from eurofighters? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

erm ... no comment blues.gif

But I would really like to take it in our project ACES (AirCraft Equipment Standard = JAM for planes), as well as the torpedos. We'll see...

Aah, the quality of this addon is just mindblowing.

Especially the intro sequence for the single player mission was the best I have ever seen. smile_o.gif But I couldn't get the shilka destruction objective completed, I called in two missiles and personally walked up to see that all the four shilkas were dead and crumpled, but I can't be sure that a driver didn't get away. rock.gif

An UA problem, do you know yet what addon is causing the CoC_Hum error? It makes the tomahawks explode early with an added script error report.

An UA problem, do you know yet what addon is causing the CoC_Hum error? It makes the tomahawks explode early with an added script error report.

Yes... It's UA in connection with the "gaz24mx.pbo".

If you put UA and the gaz24mx.pbo in the Ofp/Addons folder it works perfectly. If you have the gaz24 in Ofp/Res/Addons and the other one in Ofp/Addons it doesn't work. Not sure about Mod folders, but IIRC a mod folder behaves like the res folder.

It's some bug in the config.cpp. Don't exactly remember it. Something with "sounds[]={}" Dinger will know more.

EDIT: It could also be another pbo that's causing it. Depending on whether it has the same config.cpp bug or not. But in most cases it's the "gaz24mx.pbo". If it's not the gaz24, then put the coc_arty.pbo in res folder and it should work in any case.

What about a Tomahawk with mines inside? Would be great for Airfields. For example there is a big airfields with enemy planes and you have only a few planes and so you put mines with the tomahawk on the runway of the airfield and the enemy planes can't start and defend their airfield.

smile_o.gif

I was stunned by the awesome demo mission wow_o.gif

And the Tomahawk is super, thanks a lot for this great addon smile_o.gif

How did you get each video frame into a jpeg picture? That was amazing! Please tell me how you did that smile_o.gif

For the obhum bug check out the pinned topic on our forums:

Ask The Team

Yeah it's a bug, with several addons inculding UA 1.0, luckily it's very easily fixable.

Ask The Team

Yeah it's a bug, with several addons inculding UA 1.0, luckily it's very easily fixable.

Maybe you guys should add in the forum topic that it's not necessary to delete the conflicting addons if you don't want to change the UA config. When you either put coc_arty.pbo in the ofp/res/addons folder or when you put the conflicting pbo('s) into ofp/addons folder the problem diappears.

Ask The Team

Maybe you guys should add in the forum topic that it's not necessary to delete the conflicting addons if you don't want to change the UA config. When you either put coc_arty.pbo in the ofp/res/addons folder or when you put the conflicting pbo('s) into ofp/addons folder the problem diappears.

Feel free to post your suggestion in that thread. smile_o.gif