Sign in to follow this  
deathsai

Any mission making groups?

I've made several topics like this, and I recently joined the Unsung mod. But, seeing as how I have to learn how to make addons to be part of them, I don't want to be with them. I can barely figure out how to make a crate with a tutorial, let alone model something or whatever. I'm just a simple mission maker. So, are there any groups or mods out there that need one?

I'm planning on making a campaign using either WGL or Kuriyami's config. Its going to be based off of an Air Force Pararescueman (PJ) or a GI in a ground war. The island I will be using will probably be GAIA. If you would like to talk to me about this, you can E-mail me at:

Skewballzz@aol.com

or Instant Message me on AIM at Skewballzz

Thanx,

~Cory

Bump, I don't like WGL (good for MP, horrid for SP and the black hit things are just annoying) but I'll check out Joint Command.

I am currently doing a remake of the original missions with new addons and minor changes here and there.

I also got a US vs Soviets Campaign on Nogova using all the latest modern equipment. Its gonna be set after the resistance campaign.

My NAM campaign is on hold until some certain nam Era addons appear that we currently dont have.

(ground vehicles)

i said you had to learn one other skill,

preferably addon making...

I'm in joint command and we're a fun group. We all make missions with or without addons its our choice and we are all on each others msn messenger and when its time the mission is finished we'll ring each other up and say "hey i got this mission you want to play it?" Most of the time we'll play each others missions too. its no thing.

I'm in joint command and we're a fun group.  We all make missions with or without addons its our choice and we are all on each others msn messenger and when its time the mission is finished we'll ring each other up and say "hey i got this mission you want to play it?"  Most of the time we'll play each others missions too.  its no thing.

sounds like friends more than a mission group

I've also recently started with basic mission-making (MP-Coop-type), would you like to have them?

What are your criteria for being a member of Joint-Command?

What are your criteria for mission design?

Eh, I don't think people understand.

What I want is a mod group that needs a mission maker. Unsung needed addon makers more than mission makers, and addon making just seems far too complex. o2 keeps crashing on me for some godforsaken reason one time or another, and I can't even make a crate, let alone something advanced. That, plus I have no clue how to texture something.

Its nothing personal. You just said that you needed a mission maker, and then you turned around and demanded for me to make addons, too. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but I said that I want to make missions, not addons.

With that said, are there any mod groups that need a mission maker, or would like another?

The joint command guys are soon to be part of the TOW mod, so maybe they are good for u. (i saw on JC forums)

If not maybe u should try contacting mods directly, and asking them if they need ur help. (TOW u should start with if u not gona join the JC guys).

TOW = Tales of War (in case u didnt know)

You were a part of The Unsung?  Really?

Here's my opinion. If your planning to join a mod that you love, yet they don't have any room for mission makers, but addon makers, then don't join.

G'day, brewskie on the house.

Hmmm.... try making missions with existing addons (like ORCS or PUKF or soemthing) then give the mission to them? Maybe they will like your work and use it or add you. See the thing with Unsung is right now to make missions we gotta have an island, a good looking one, ya know with new stuff. I know its tough learning o2 i am try also my self. Right now we have mission makers but they cant do much cause we dont have map or units done yet, thats why we try to get ppl to learn new skill, its healthy too. But anyways just try making a mission for PUKF and just give it to them even if they just host it or have links to it its just as good right? Good luck dude.

People posting in the wrong forum will never get recruited by any groups wink_o.giftounge_o.gif