Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Stryker

New star wars thread

is this forum dead......................................................................................

......HELLO ANY ONE HERE

Patience little grass hopper.....erm... i mean young Luke, all things good come to those that wait. Now lift that bloody X-wing again with your imagination. biggrin_o.gif

really..... dont be such an ass if you want something right when you want it make it yourself these ppl arent your slaves to wait on you hand and foot.

STAR WARS REALEASE: EPISODE 4

no not yet

but in some weeks

expect it soon

havent heard from you guys a loooooooooong time.

i assume that this mod has died out, but what about atst walker's AT-AT and AT-ST? www.galaxyatwar.zorbtek.com could really use those models. are you willing to donate them?

hoping for an answer soon... smile_o.gif

I fully agree with Sanzinsky: has this mod died out? I'm much interested in star wars mods. Is there chance to play with the AT-AT and others addons someday? (the full mod would be great of course)

you are now able to download acacyn's stunning ARC-170 starfighter! come and join the club! well, not exactly "club" but you know what i mean. smile_o.gif

I just downloaded the falcon and the ARC-170 starfighter and the Falcon. Thanks for these cool addons. Sanzinsky, thanks for the proposal, I'm afraid I won't be much helpfull though. I might join the SW community if you accept newbee biggrin_o.gif

people can learn you know.

a dude called wadi is on the team, learning how make the most beautifull addons. smile_o.gif and joining doesnt mean you have to do something, you can always discuss about certain things, give your opinion. another voice is always welcome.gif

If you guys want to merge with Galaxy at War, be my guest   thumbs-up.gif

Using Freewebs is going to be bad bad bad, one post on OFP.info, and your website will reach it's limit.

The RN squad has been exceedingly kind enough to give me web space for our Star Wars mod. So anything you guys make, we can host on our web server, and you wont have to worry about large files, exceeding bandwidth, or anything that crappy.

Right now is the perfect time to join, because I noticed in your mod you are working on the Clone Wars - and oddly enoug in ours, we are also. So I think now is the perfect time to merge if you ever wanted to.

(we create our Star Wars mods by Star Wars themes packs)

ex: Pack 1: Clone War Pack - Pack 2: Battle of Hoth - Pack 3: Coruscant based, etc)

Yes this mod (me and agentkiller's) loooong been dead, knew we wouldnt make it but he insisted, tsk tsk tsk  rofl.gif

Yes but Im pretty sure Ive grown up alot since then, but now Im gonna be making missions for Galaxy at War mod, I might ask agentkiller if he would want to help too, hes quite talented

EDIT: Oh crap! crazy_o.gif I just noticed that this isnt our thread tounge2.gif Sorry about that

Yeah i insisted. Got a problem with that bitch? tounge2.gif

But yeah we've been dead for some time...infact i dont even play OFP anymore...Its a damn shame. mad_o.gif

No problem, unless you want one, bahahah  pistols.gif

But its wierd looking back when we were but mere 11 year olds, and how retarded we were (well, how retarded agent was rofl.gif) were a whole year older! Heh I feel like im 90 now lol  tounge2.gif

nephilim is too busy at the moment with creating her nice mercenaries, etc.

and lordhorus has actually no interest in creating new addons i think.