Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

Puma

CAN SOMEONE HELP HIM WITH THE CONFIGS. these look great mate. i would help you but i dont no nothing about configs and tht lol

how about this cammo?

puma bush cammo

I'll beg if I have to smile_o.gif

Or one in a Tonalese paint shceme smile_o.gif

I just want to say your work looks great! Can't wait for P:UKF infantry to come out so I can ferry them around in something biggrin_o.gif

I can't wait either. When PUKF releases those guys I'm gonna be well chuffed. I feel that there is a lot of demand for a Tonal Puma. Maybe I should do that one next. I am doing some British Seakings too so you guys might have to wait a while.

If I could make addons, then believe me a Lynx would be top of my list. As it stands I can only draw pretty texture pictures. sad_o.gif

Are Flashpoint in the Falklands making one?

search and rescue seakings yellow one and a dark blue and floruescent paint biggrin_o.gif

The Seakings are gonna be, yes, a yellow one, and a commando one - Zebra Strypes.

I know I spelled stripes wrong but my way looks better.  biggrin_o.gif

Also, what colour do I do the Tonal one? Government or Rebel?

search and rescue seakings yellow one and a dark blue and floruescent paint biggrin_o.gif

A Yellow version would be great

Would be cool if it had 22 sqn markings too, which was my Dad's old sqn   smile_o.gif

I think the Falklands Mod was making a yellow SAR version, so I don't think you have to worry much about making one. I don't think they're making a Commando one though.

I'm just happy that I'm finally getting a Puma

I think it would be more realistic to have a Government one.

I really wish we had a lynx and a Merlin. Then we would basically have all the British Choppers.

Quote[/b] ]The-Architect Posted on April 21 2004,10:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say government for two reasons:

1) Most popular uprisings are not supported by an airforce. Think Angola, Rhodesia, the Congo. None of these rebels had an AF to speak of.

2) Rhodesian (or Tonal Government) is my favourite camo pattern!  wink_o.gif

Wadmann

If I do a Tonal one I'm going to stamp my own colour scheme on it. I'd use the Tonal Government scheme for top and the blue of the underside of the Hind for my underside. However I think I'd make a new pattern for the sides. You'd be able to tell that it was from the same Air Force but, like most Air Forces, it wouldn't be the same as everything else.

Unfortunatly though you guys, that Tonal one is low on my to-do list. The Seaking is coming up next (Hopefully).

lol I say both. You know how many rebels are in Africa and why they fight? They're given food and medicine for their families, and they have a chance to oust the government that has oppressed them. There are 2 airfields on Tonal. What's to say that the second one, the Eastern one, wasn't raided by a group of Tonali rebels, and a defecting helicopter pilot or two?

We know the rebels have the abilities to operate aircraft. They have the money, land, and facilities to do so. I know it takes a lot to raise a heli, but if the Tonali Government can do it, the Rebels can.

All future releases of my Pumas are on hold now until I find someone to implement the textures. I think I'll release all of them as a Puma pack when they are all done.

Until then you'll just have to make do with the R.A.F. one which is finished. The .zip file comes with a demo mission which is easy but not fully tested.

You can get it here,

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Flashpoint_Architect

Its in the "Files" section.

If you have any trouble with anything report it here,

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse....d=17131

Hope you like it.

DO I need to join the Yahoo group to d/l? I can't see a download link...am I not looking hard enough?

DO I need to join the Yahoo group to d/l? I can't see a download link...am I not looking hard enough?

Yes you do, I just joined now, you'll find it under files after you join. wink_o.gif

Yeah, there's no catches. I made it so that everyone could do anything. No hidden parts or anything like that. I created the group especially for the Puma, but I might keep it for all my Downloads.

If anyone who has the addon + mission and would like to host it for me, please do so and provide me with a much needed mirror.

Remember that its still untested though.

Any updates?

PUKF's new DPM troops desperately need some decent air transport wink_o.gif

Just Keeping post alive...

Now more keen than ever to see british air support.

We have armour.. some troops

If this is desert operations friendly (textures) then we are interested to include in our UK campaign.

Any News..???

MadAussie out...

I think he must be of given up sad_o.gif.I hope not coz i desperatly need a decent British Transport helo.I wonder if anybody has made a reskinned Chinook with RAF markings...

nip over to ofp.info, they have an raf chinnok hidden in the depths of the aircraft section.

nip over to ofp.info, they have an raf chinnok hidden in the depths of the aircraft section.

Thanks mate its just what i've always wanted...

raf.jpg

No problem, btw you'll be inetersted in the falklands mod chinook too.

No problem, btw you'll be inetersted in the falklands mod chinook too.

i am, its just seems like there never going to get there mod off the ground(No pun intended(Raf chinooks unable to fly in bad weather because of outdated software).The Falklands Mod is the one i'm most lookin forward too.