Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

Puma

looks nice though remove the tiger on the door it dosent look right

if im right your basing it on 230 sqn so could you do a tigermeat one to rock.gif

looks nice

looks nice though remove the tiger on the door it dosent look right

if im right your basing it on 230 sqn so could you do a tigermeat one to rock.gif

looks nice

its not a tiger its a puma tounge_o.gif

I seen it a seaking and a hind in tiger colours flying in formation sadly the hind crashed on its return flight and killed its crew sad_o.gif

I didn't base it on any squadron, that's why there are no sqadron markings on it. The black Puma pics are just misc ones from the net. The Idea was Tigermeet but I thought why have a Tiger on a Puma? So I put a Puma on it.

oh right got you i seen the pic on the nose and i thought it was the 230 sqn one with the tiger on the nose my bad anyway looks good smile_o.gif

I saw a really big picture of a Merlin at my local RAF careers office. I'd love to do one of those, but I don't think there's one out.

what about the gazelle you did are u going to release that or just this puma

I can't get the Gazelle to be independant from the Malvinas Gazelle at the moment so I'm not going to release it.

If anyone wants to do the work for me I'd apprectiate it.

hey, quick question. Since you have the original color textures for this reskin, could you do a 2 color desert version? I started for fun, but it would be much easier with the layered files.

If not I'll just do my own personal versions in SA cammo scheme and one in Tonali cammo. great job btw. And also a pat on the back for the original makers.

Cool man!

That stripy Seaking jobby looks the dog's bollocks. biggrin_o.gif

I might do that next instead. MLV_ have a couple of seakings. Isn't that called summit else tho?

I tried the puma yesterday, and had some fun flying around in it. Haven't trid it against groundunits yet, to see if the target it.

Any chance of a standard version without the puma painted on the doors?

Ok, it seems a few of you don't like the door art. I'll see what I can do. Unfortunatly I don't know how to get ground units to target the helicopter so they won't sad_o.gif If anyone knows then please tell me. I have a lot to learn about configs and texture swapping yet so don't expect an update too soon. At this moment in time I have about five retextured units that I want to release but can't because of the config etc.

Ok, it seems a few of you don't like the door art. I'll see what I can do. Unfortunatly I don't know how to get ground units to target the helicopter so they won't  sad_o.gif If anyone knows then please tell me. I have a lot to learn about configs and texture swapping yet so don't expect an update too soon. At this moment in time I have about five retextured units that I want to release but can't because of the config etc.

I say keep the door art version, but make a version without the door art too. It seems a waste to get rid of it after working so hard at making the door art.

Unfortunately I'm new to config editing too, and will therefore not be able to help you with the tatgeting issue.

Anyone else out there that can help?

I've nearly finished my Desert Puma!

Also I've decided to release a version of my RAF Puma without the door art.

However, none of you will be able to get your hands on them until I can find someone to sort out the configs and new texture info. So all you have until then are pics.

untitled-truecolor-02.jpg