Sign in to follow this  
Hotkey

Flashpoint 2 not on e3?

Hi!

The german news page Daddeln.de hast just posted the List (klick) of games which will be presented at the upcoming E3.

Sadly Flahspoint 2 is not listed there :-(

I have hoped to see at least some screenshots ...

Blah... anyway i won't go to E3. i have no money. I'm poor guy sad_o.gif

BTW, traveling in our days to public places is extremely dangerous ghostface.gif

Well if they aren`t there with either game title then I don`t worry so much.

In my opinion ot would have been worse if they were there with the OPF Xbox only on not showing of some stuff from OPF2.

So I guess there are some reasons for not coming, but not a DELAY which I thought the minute I saw this thread.

( well omg I hope not crazy_o.gif )

Well, there is not a single game from Codemasters on that list, so I wouldn't make any conclusions about OFP1.5/OFP2 yet.

BTW, traveling in our days to public places is extremely dangerous ghostface.gif

To a gaming convention. You've got to be kidding me. crazy_o.gif

If so, this is a good indication.................That we won't be seeing OFP:II for a long time to come. sad_o.gif

Blah... anyway i won't go to E3. i have no money. I'm poor guy sad_o.gif

There's a bigger chance that you'll be struck by purple lightning 30 times on a clear day than a terrorist will kill you at a gaming convention.

(I'm assuming you mean terrorists?)

What...OFP2 for a while. I'm gonna pack my bag and my dad rifle and i'm going to Ceczhlovakia and gonna talk to Maruk. mad_o.gif

Arghh stuff that...I'll just kill a rabbit tounge_o.gif

Well, check the websites about E3.

I am confident that Codemasters will not only release the XBOX version then, but that they will announce a new expansion, OFP 1.5 if you like, with some cool new features.

At least, thats what I hope for. But the signs are positive.

TJ

That can be true nevertheless never... is it however then... sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What...OFP2 for a while. I'm gonna pack my bag and my dad rifle and i'm going to Ceczhlovakia and gonna talk to Maruk.

you'll have a job, as Czechoslovakia doesnt exist no more, I think you mean the Czech Republic biggrin_o.gif