Sign in to follow this  
freddern

Ardennes island v1.0 by reinhard

well i send to MEDICUS some updates about new field textures, it will be post soon.

thanks MEDICUSˇˇˇˇ smile_o.gif

...and here we go  smile_o.gif

ard06.jpg

ard07.jpg

ard08.jpg

ard09.jpg

That's just awsome! Great work reinhard! i'm really looking forward to play on in this island!

Mfg MEDICUS

This island looks GREAT ! I like small bridges, nice textures !

Please, release new version of your island !!!

fighter

smile_o.gif

also it would be great if someone could make a nice cutscene intro for this island smile_o.gif

also it would be great if someone could make a nice cutscene intro for this island  smile_o.gif

I would do it, if anyone could tell me how .... is it like a camera-script? Or would i have to use a different tool for it (like fraps etc).

Mfg MEDICUS

About the release will be soon, only i want to finish this new area with the new textures and make a valley... soon i hope smile_o.gif

I would do it, if anyone could tell me how .... is it like a camera-script? Or would i have to use a different tool for it (like fraps etc).

Mfg MEDICUS

hmm not sure, im not a mission maker myself.

you could do one thats like the desert everon zwadar released (using camera script). simply a beauty shot of a part of the island is fine since anything more complex tends to blow up my 450mhz machine  tounge_o.gif

edit:added link

would be great some missions... if somebody ,ake some please send to me and will be released in the next update smile_o.gif

reinhard just sent me some screens of some of his new textures .... great as usual!  smile_o.gif

Here they are:

ard10.jpg

ard11.jpg

ard12.jpg

This project is getting better and better .... just awsome work, reinhard!!

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

well guys if all goes ok next week the update will be released smile_o.gif i just need fiish one village

Amazing Pics reinhard66 wink_o.gif If you have any special need related with farm stuff just let me know and i add it to my pack with pleasure. Version 1.10 is out but still with some minor bugs to fix (invisibility prob in the cornfields) so i have time to work.

Info:FML_objects 1.10

Dusand has uploaded Version 1.10 of this pack at ofp.info.

Size (5217Kb)

Download from

Mirror #1

Mirror#2

thanks mate smile_o.gif , the new house of the pacsk its really ok smile_o.gif well i need any rural object like more wood or stone fences, and some old and crappy houses, would be great if you can make some of this beacouse your work its really cool smile_o.gif

Thanks M8, i'll check that stonewall.  I'll add then different types of wood fences  and some more small no enterable houses to save file size. If you remember any more needed small object let me now  tounge_o.gif  Final version will come up in two weeks.

well mainly would be great:

1) wood fences.

2)some stonewalls.

3) some tipes of vegetables like tomatoes or potatoes to place it individually.

4) some more non entrable houses.

all with a rural and ancient feeling smile_o.gif

I'll try to find some good vegetables pics, then biggrin_o.gif

Just tested my stonewall (MiG_wall1, MiG_wall2 and MiG_wall3.p3d) edited in a wrp file and units can't fire through it. Are we talking about the same stonewall or is it a house wall?

oks mate wonderfoul smile_o.gif

respect the stonewall sorry im wrong but just try to shoot trough it as a player, for me when i shoot trough it the bullet dont impact on it and go to the other side terrain

thanks a gain mate

I'll check it again reinhard66 and fix whatever the prob is:)

Just start working on those tomatoes and might finnish vegetables next weekend cause have to go for a long and worky week.

Meanwhile here a shot of the first OFP ingame tomatoes biggrin_o.gif

tomato.jpg

Reinhard am I wrong to say you are working on the Invasion44 island?I saw pictures in the Inv forum of your work. Are you still working on it,what happend?

ofcourse mate im working on it smile_o.gif actually i finished the second village and im starting he third, you can check this work in my corner in the i44 forum soon ill add some updates smile_o.gif