Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Freemasons rule the world?

Sources for information:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm

http://www.freedomdomain.com/skullbones.html

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

Wow ,quite some food for youre average conspiracy theory fan. wow_o.gif

Now i saw Both Bush and Kerry in an interview and both were asked about their membership of the society ,they both said it was secret and that was all. crazy_o.gif

Freemasons alright ,but how far stretches their power?

OK, I've heard of the Skull & Bones thing, but what are Freemasons?

Freemason guilds are usually congregations of people  (members of free mason guilds are usuably selected among upper class) that by manner of network building among influencial people enlarge their chances of succes in the proffesional live.True ,the real base of freemanson guilds should be spiritual pagan rituals ,however this is oftn not practised much anymore in modern free mason guilds.

Free mason guilds are usually highly secretive.Because individuals draw power from the guild they also contribute to it ,the guild become's sometimes influential in itself because it is right at the center of secretive yet important information ,and it has influence over it's member's.

Many times freemason guilds are sources for conspiracy thinking ,due to their secretive nature and the fact that indeed people withing the guilds make extensive use of the network it provides.

Most members of Freemason guilds have secret obligations towards the guild.The president of the U.S should not be politicly controlled by an outside organization ,it should represent the people that ellected him.But if two members of the same guild are also the 2 best and prbably only candidate's for the U.S presidency it looks clear that Democracy in the U.S can't be guaranteed.In my oppinion ,being part of a freemasons guild as Politician is a "conflict of interest" !

Quote[/b] ]OK, I've heard of the Skull & Bones thing, but what are Freemasons?

Yet another organization for paranoid individuals to worry about tounge_o.gif .

Speaking of the Masons...

Inductee shot dead at L.I. Masonic lodge rite

PATCHOGUE — A secretive initiation ceremony in the basement of a Long Island Masonic lodge went "tragically wrong" when a member mistakenly pulled out a loaded weapon and fatally shot an inductee in the face, police said Tuesday.

----

So this is funny isn't it? Americans get a choice to vote for a Mason or a Mason? What about Nader, he's not one of them too, is he? wow_o.gif

Hi all

And just as your talking about them look what happens.

Quote[/b] ]ISTANBUL, Turkey -- A bomb has torn through a Masonic lodge in Istanbul, killing at least two people and wounding at least seven others.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004....ex.html

Weird coincidedence or what?

Kind Regards Walker

from my perspective, these are bunch of fraternities. just like college ones, they end up doing stupid things for their own good.

What? Kerry is one too, OMFG, this is f....! Another mentally ill president here we come.

EDIT: No this is quite a bad thing, because Bush swears an oath or something alike to the American people, yet he belongs to a secretive organization that he doesn't discuss or resign membership of.

FYI members of this pissant club even disclose their innermost sexual relations (in detail) to each other. They basically will betray the trust of any lover for this little club.

I haven't read all the articles. But this would explain it.  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Which is okay, because you only joined it for the free alcohol in the first place

How reliable is http://www.commondreams.org in general? And even if they joined this club in college i doubt that they would be active members.

Bah i don't know. AFAIK Freemasons actually tried recruiting the kind of sweden.

OK, I've heard of the Skull & Bones thing, but what are Freemasons?

The freemasons are the world's largest lodge/cabal organization. It has a very limited influence today, but it was not always so. In the 18th century it was a very big and powerful organization.

Here is a good article on the subject.

Bah i don't know. AFAIK Freemasons actually tried recruiting the kind of sweden.

denoir! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]FYI members of this pissant club even disclose their innermost sexual relations (in detail) to each other.  They basically will betray the trust of any lover for this little club.

I dont think it has to do with betraying the trust of a lover or telling sexual stories for the heck of it. Most likely, it has to do with control. If the network know lots of dirt that could be damaging for you, you are far less likely to betray the organisation or its members. And it goes the other way to, you can maintain a grip over other members who will have a harder time to refuse you.

As for a the free masons, I am quite sure they wield a lot of power, but most likely not in a sinister way. It is however probably useful for getting favorable bank loans, getting nice apartments, getting a job for your son etc.

Pretty much what everyone said.

I'm not one, but I've been to stuff at the lodge house before. There are quite a few lodges around the UK - there are several in this city, in fact.

Pretty much just an 'old boys network.'

They do charity stuff too.

There is a conflict of interest when members are political leaders, though.

Skull and Bones

From Wikipedia   , the free encyclopedia.

This article is about a secret society, for the pirate flag see Jolly Roger, for the international poison symbol see skull and cross bones.

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University. It is said to be the first such Yale society, established in 1832. By the late 1800s, the most prestigious of these societies were Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf's Head, Book and Snake and Berzelius. Fifteen members are chosen during their junior year by existing members. An honor society at Rutgers University, the Cap and Skull, was reportedly inspired by the Skull and Bones.

Overview

Members of Skull and Bones include George Herbert Walker Bush and his son George W. Bush, President of the United States, and Senator John Kerry. The wealth and success of its members past and present has enabled the establishment of the Russell Trust Association, which holds the society's real estate.

It is said that members are forbidden from revealing affiliation, although they are permitted to wear Skull and Bone pins in public. Lists of purported members are readily available and may be located with a simple internet search, though some have questioned the accuracy of such lists. Rituals of Skull and Bones are said to take place in the organization's campus building which is called the Tomb, adjoining Jonathan Edwards College. A skull, named Geronimo is kept in The Tomb. Some have suggested the skull is that of the famed Native American leader, but others doubt this claim. No particular religious affiliation is said to be required for membership.

Given the power and prominence of the supposed members, and the superficial obscurity of the societies (the question is raised: would you be reading this if they were truly secret or obscure?), the societies are frequently included in similarly founded conspiracy theories.

Members then purportedly go on to highly successful careers in education, banking, law, industry, and government. A large proportion of those listed have gone on to important positions in the intelligence community, particularly in organizations like the CIA.

However, many, many alumni of Yale and the other Ivy League universities have also gone on to similiarly prominent careers, without involvement in secret societies.

No one except members can substantiate what happens at Skull and Bones rituals. Some of the reported activities are reminiscent of Satanic practices. A common description of this is that the initiate spend a night naked in a coffin while telling other members of their sexual encounters.

The video of a purported Skull and Bones ritual, taken by journalist Ron Rosenbaum, shows hooded, masked figures participating in what looks like an initiation rite. Some have suggested similarities to The Blair Witch Project, the Roswell Incident and similar films or recording that claim to be genuine or are suspected of being genuine, though they may in fact be fictious.

On December 11, 1909, the New York Times reported that Harold Phelps Stokes, a former member of Skull and Bones, had donated a mummy to the society which he acquired on his visit to Egypt with another member, Allan Klots. The artcle noted that "Klots and Harold Stokes appear to have thought that the mummy would be a picturesque addition to the paraphernalia of Skull and Bones...."

The conspiracy theories and stories surrounding Skull and Bones was the subject of a fictional film The Skulls, which has had at least two sequels and rather mixed reviews on Amazon.

Quotes

"It's so secret, we can't talk about it." (George W. Bush in a February 8, 2004 interview; with Tim Russert -- [1])

Another Freemason bites the dust:

Quote[/b] ]Man Accidentally Killed in Masonic Rite

2 hours, 44 minutes ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A Masonic initiation ritual ended in tragedy when a man was shot in the head and killed with a gun thought to contain blanks, police said on Tuesday.

They said 47-year-old William James was accidentally killed when Albert Eid, 76, confused a loaded .38-caliber semiautomatic pistol with another gun during the induction ceremony in Patchogue, on New York's Long Island, on Monday night.

"During the ceremony, an inductee was shot and killed when a lodge member used a real gun instead of a blank pistol," Suffolk County Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said in a statement.

Police officer Heidi Cummings said Eid pointed a gun at James' head while another member beat a garbage can like a drum as part of the rite in the basement of the suburban Southside Masonic Lodge, about 50 miles east of Manhattan.

Eid was charged with manslaughter and made an initial appearance in court on Tuesday.

Freemasons are an international brotherhood with lodges all over the world with the stated object of mutual assistance. Initiation rites are generally held in private.