Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

It is like this there are people who act in an emergency, your 24 Congressional Medal of Honor winners and John Kerry who won the Bronze and Silver Star are those people.

Then there are people the freeze. It ain't there fault it is just the way they are. George Bush Jnr. is one of those a freezes.

It is there for all to see he is a commander who is incapable of command. No if buts or maybes, when the chips were down he froze.

Those of you who saw Band of Brothers will remember in the battle of Foy, this is a real historical event, there was a Lieutenant in charge of Easy Company who does exactly the same as George Bush Jnr. does on 9/11 he freezes unable to give orders. Those under his command are asking him what should we do all the time lives are being lost. Luckily there is commander Major Winters above that Lieutenant who orders a replacement Lieutenant in to the battle and the situation is saved.

In the case of the Commander in Chief there is no one above him to replace him.

Consider it is your own life and lives of your family; your sons and daughters you are placing in the hands of a president who when the Chips are Down cant act. He Freezes. It is there recorded for all to see on video; his mind so terrified he does not even have the book the right way up.

In a war on terror the USA needs a President who will act. Not one who freezes in abject terror.

In this time of fear the USA needs a Commander in Chief with a proven record under fire.

The USA needs a President to bring hope back to the country the USA needs John F. Kerry.

That hope will come it will come in November when America Elects John F. Kerry as President.

Kind Regards Walker

And some people who never saw combat freeze up but later on this changes...majority of the time

And some people who never saw combat freeze up but later on this changes...majority of the time

Hi billybob2002

You have never been in a life or death situation were others lives are in your hands I do it for a living.

I have rescued people from death and serious injury on several occasions and around me I have seen the type who like George Bush Jnr. Freeze in an Emergency.

Oh shure if a person goes through basic training for 3 months they can be changed from those who freeze to those who act. Check the Army training statistics it is raised from 5% of the population to about 25%. What your forgetting though is that George Bush Jnr. went through basic training in the NG but still he freezes despite the training. Nothing will change him he will always remain one of the those who freezes.

No if buts or maybes When the Chips are Down George Bush Jnr. will freeze.

In the war on terror the USA needs a Commander in Chief who will act John F. kerry has been tested and proven on the field of battle; he is one of those who will act.

John F. Kerry is the man to be the next Commander in Chief.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]No if buts or maybes When the Chips are Down George Bush Jnr. will freeze.

Is that so?

Quote[/b] ]No if buts or maybes When the Chips are Down George Bush Jnr. will freeze.

Is that so?

Hi billybob2002

Proven fact on 9/11 he froze.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

Proven fact on 9/11 he froze.

Kind Regards Walker

So, he is going to freeze everytime... rock.gif

I suppose he could have gotten in a helicopter, had it flown to New York, and then made a big frowny face at the wreckage. Or he could have hopped on his plane even more quickly.

No, but he'd could very well have gotten into air force one with the nuclear football like the protocol for what the President is supposed to do when the nation comes under attack dictates, and like he has been trained to do since he took office. Remember while 9-11 was happening, nobody knew who the attackers were. All we knew was that they were hitting financial and political targets of which, Bush was one. He elected to sit there while for all he knew, ICBMs were crossing the polar icecaps, and do nothing, all the while making those kids around him a target.

Quote[/b] ]Well, something like that had never been done before. Shock is understandable. Gore would probably have done the same thing.

Gore would have at least had the book right-side up. We'll never know what he would have done will we? This is mere speculation.

Quote[/b] ]What does winning medals in small-scale river engagements tell us about his ability to command the entire military of the USA rock.gif ?

A hell of lot more than a guy who ditched his air national guard service tells us. Kerry was in combat, took fire, saw death up close, killed the enemy. He knows exactly what the men and women he orders into action are going to personally go through and how they will feel when they come home, if they come home at all. He knows what war will bring to the nation it is fought against. He witnessed the destruction we caused in Vietnam firsthand. Bush has not a clue.

Are you a veteran? Because I find that sort of statement extremely naive if you are.

Heh.

Anyhoo you can see why the democrats invited her to the convention, because being so young, but add 3-4 more years to her age and no one would care, just passing her of just as "yet another high school hippy".

It's the classic use children and everyone will buy your product thing, but in this case few will buy it as most have already made up their minds on things.

I have reason to believe I have found proof that America's youth is going down the toilet.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/07/28/YOUNG.TMP

SHOVE IT!

biggrin_o.gif

Hi all

And blackdog~ and theavonlady both wave the white flag of debating defeat by resorting to insults.

It has come to a pretty pass when both of these forum luminaries are beaten in debate on the issues by a 12 year old School Girl.

@ blackdog~ America's youth is not going down the toilet when they have the courage to stand up to the anti democracy reactionaries who want America's youth to not understand or participate in Politics.

@ theavonlady The young girl serves her School as treasurer and gives speaches to the Democratic Womens conference she is not some obnoxious reporter putting words into peoples mouthes but you still tell her to 'Shove it'

Instead the two of you why dont look up her speach and argue against the issues she raised or is that beyond you.

Takes deep breath and say Kind Regards Walker

@ theavonlady The young girl serves her School as treasurer and gives speaches to the Democratic Womens conference she is not some obnoxious reporter putting words into peoples mouthes but you still tell her to 'Shove it'

Obviously you didn't catch on. In the article Blackdog posted, it says:

Quote[/b] ]But Ilana's biggest applause line by far came when she referred to Vice President Dick Cheney's recent expletive at Democratic Sen. Pat Leahy of Vermont in an exchange on the Senate floor.

"Our vice president, he said a really bad word," she said. "If I said that word ... I would get a time out. I think he should be given a time out."

Addie Green, a Mississippi delegate, cheered her on. "She's right about Dick Cheney. Excellent. Excellent."

Would little Ilana suggest that we give Ms. Heinz Kerry a time out for telling a reporter to "shove it"?

How about her husband, presidential candidate John Kerry, for calling a Secret Service agent guarding him and SOB? Naughty, naughty, little Johnny!

I think the Democratic Party needs a time out. Indeed, they're acting like a bunch of 12 year olds!

Quote[/b] ]I think the Democratic Party needs a time out. Indeed, they're acting like a bunch of 12 year olds!

Thank god, Mr B. from T. doesn´t do so. Otherwise people would get killed for such. Oh wait...I have missed something  crazy_o.gif

Avon getting into stealth mode biggrin_o.gif

bellyflop.jpg

Quote[/b] ]I think the Democratic Party needs a time out. Indeed, they're acting like a bunch of 12 year olds!

Thank god, Mr B. from T. doesn´t do so. Otherwise people would get killed for such. Oh wait...I have missed something  crazy_o.gif

No. You haven't missed anything.

Walker did.

Would little Ilana suggest that we give Ms. Heinz Kerry a time out for telling a reporter to "shove it"?

I don't know, perhaps as English is not my first language I'm getting this wrong, but saying "go fuck yourself" to a senator in congress is worse than saying "shove it" to a reporter.  rock.gif

Not to mention that Cheney is the vice-president while Heinz-Kerry isn't even running for office.

get up run to NYC and rescue all 3000 people who died

Hi Red Oct

But if he had acted promptly and ordered interceptors over Washington he could have prevented the attack on the Pentagon and saved all those lives.

Quote[/b] ]

57) 9:01 a.m.: Bush later makes the following statement. "And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I used to fly myself, and I said, 'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said, 'It must have been a horrible accident.' But I was whisked off from there -- I didn't have much time to think about it." Bush could not have possibly seen the first plane (American Airlines Flight 11) hit the WTC, because the only video showing this was not shown on television till later in the day. So how could he have possibly seen and said this?

9:05 a.m.: Andrew Card walks up to Bush while he is listening to a Goat Story with 16 second graders in Sandra Kay Daniels’s class at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida. Card whispers in his ear "A second plane has hit the World Trade Center. America is under attack." Bush (commander-and-chief?) keeps listening to this Goat Story

9:23 a.m.: Bush talks privately with Cheney, his National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, the head of the FBI, Robert Mueller and Governor George Pataki of New York. Why does Bush wait from 9:05 (when Andrew Card tells him of United Airlines Flight 175 hitting the WTC) till 9:23 to finally call? He still does not give the authority to the fighters to shoot down any hostile airliners. What is he waiting for?

83) 9:30 a m.: Bush, speaking to the nation from Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida, says the country has suffered an "apparent terrorist attack" and "a national tragedy." He would chase down, "those folks who committed this act." Bush also said, "Terrorism against our nation will not stand." It was an echo of "This will not stand," the words his father, George H. W. Bush, had used a few days after Iraq invaded Kuwait in August 1990-in Bush's opinion, one of his father's finest moments.

http://www.911timeline.net/

Quote[/b] ]Now the only airliner left in the sky with its IFF transponder signal off which has just made a 180 degree turn over southern Ohio / northeastern Kentucky and has been heading directly back to Washington D.C. and The Pentagon since 8:59 a.m. -- is American Airlines Flight 77. Why didn’t these two F-15’s that were 71 miles from NYC and the WTC, immediately redirect to intercept the only dangerous airliner in the sky, American Airlines Flight 77?

These two F-15’s had 34 minutes to reach Washington D.C. before American Airlines Flight 77 hits the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m. The mission of these two F-15’s from the 102nd Fighter Wing of the Otis Air National Guard Base is to protect the skies from Washington D.C. to the north. The F-15 has a top speed of 1875+ MPH, so they could have closed the 300 or so miles from their current position to Washington D.C. in just about 10 minutes. At top speed they could have been at the Pentagon 24 minutes before American Airlines Flight 77 hits it.

Quote[/b] ]9:37 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 77 is lost from radar screens and impacts the western side of the Pentagon.

It is plane fact and you can see it on his face George Bush Jnr. froze in abject terror the book about goats is upside down unable to think or act till somone prompted him then all he could do was be told what to do .

Kind Regards Walker

its not so simple as that. you can blame alot on bush, the economy, outsourcing of jobs, iraq, causing more terrorism, decaying military, corruption in companies, but you can't put all the blame on him for this. Clinton has had his eight years in office to do something about alqaida but choose not to and even alowed them to get away w/ the attacks in Kenya, and on the Cole, bush only had a year and nine months in office. had the air traffic controlers who were listening in on what the terrorists when they hyjacked the airlines done something other than make phone calls to each other on what to do, the airforce probaly may of had more time to get out and hunt down the airliners. had the FBI and CIA decided to share information rather than stick to being rivals, they could have probaly put together enough information that something was going to happen. you can put some of the blame on him and his administration but not all of it.

I don't know, perhaps as English is not my first language I'm getting this wrong, but saying "go f*** yourself" to a senator in congress is worse than saying "shove it" to a reporter.  rock.gif

Not to mention that Cheney is the vice-president while Heinz-Kerry isn't even running for office.

I'll have to run these comparisons through my curso-ettiquette accu-meter.

I don't know, perhaps as English is not my first language I'm getting this wrong, but saying "go fuck yourself" to a senator in congress is worse than saying "shove it" to a reporter.  rock.gif

A vice president should be an example for the people.

Quote[/b] ]Not to mention that Cheney is the vice-president while Heinz-Kerry isn't even running for office.

But she is involved in politics since her husband is running for prez. So it's not appropiate.

Actually it's just the same, alltough "go fuck yourself" sounds more foul to me then "shove it"

Actually it's just the same, alltough "go fuck yourself" sounds more foul to me then "shove it"

Baah that's nothing wink_o.gif

prescottegg2.jpg

Prescott.mpeg(569kb)

cretin.jpg

Quote[/b] ]LONDON, England (CNN) - John Prescott is not the only political heavyweight to lose his cool on the campaign trail.

Nor is Britain's deputy prime minister the first to engage in a fight with a voter as the television cameras rolled.

Millions of Canadians recall Prime Minister Jean Chretien's public throttling of an anti-poverty protester during a walkabout in Hull, Quebec in 1996.

I wish Aronld did that to the person that threw a egg at him when he was campaigning for governor of ca. Anyway, that guy had balls to throw the egg that close (unlike the person who threw the egg at Arnold).

Edit: That pic is very funny (the first one).... biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]That link took me to some "page not found" error page on some joke website.

Right-click and save....

Quote[/b] ]That link took me to some "page not found" error page on some joke website.

Right-click and save....

If you want to save 404.html tounge_o.gif