Sign in to follow this  
MoatnGator2

Favorite mistakes, bloopers and general mishaps

Ok..we all have our moments. Now share them. Last night I was sitting there waiting for an armor unit to roll over a hill. I ran to a bush, got out my law. Panicked when I saw no round was in the chamber. Went to my action menu frantically looking for the reload law funtion.

When it wasn't there I immediately fell to the prone hopeing my AT flank would take him out. Needless to say I was swiss cheese in a matter of seconds. I had grabbed a law wihout any rounds in it. Doh!!!

Nothing compared to Nobby and me when we are on my server.

I was in riding shotgun in a truck with another soldier driving. We were coming up to a base when all of the sudden a bunch of enemy troops walked out into the road. As usual the driver slowed down & began to turn off the road. I very quickly selected everyone & got ready to eject. Just as I did that the enemy troops started firing & nailed the driver with a half dozen shots or so (they must have all been aiming at him) I told everybody to bail & ejected with them. When we popped out, the truck kept going making a wide turn, I thought nothing of it as I went prone & opened fire. Just as the rest of my squad began to fire I heard the truck approaching. I turned my head quickly to look & just about the time I did that I saw the front tire run me over along with the rest of my squad. We never had a chance with the enemy finishing off the critically injured soliders. So I sat there all pissed off watching the death camera, the truck was stuck doing wide doughnuts & my squad was right in it's path. I don't know, the game must have just glitched when we all jumped out. Ever happened to you?

I hosted a 9 on 9 in MP in Koljugev to take a town.

Both teams went into the town without any vehicles - Both teams wanted to garrison(get in) the houses and fight from there.

We had a huge attic war. The only way that we could take the houses was to either set C4 around the 1st floor, or toss grenades up into the attics.

We(NATO) were losing lots of land fast. So someone had the bright idea of all going into one house and staying there. Well we were in the house, then the other team(Russians) set Satchel Charges all at the base of the house. They typed "Get out of this house, or we'll blow you out."

Well, some idiot person was AFK and standing in front of the only window that we could have jumped out of. So we all got blown to bits because of one AFK idiot.

I was playing on desert island, And I was manning the mountable Machine Guns. Well a ruskie was flying a Mi17 and hovering in front of me, well I shot and killed the pilot, and the d*amn chopper landed on me and kill me too.

Had to switch my name, to the one I use now sad.gif there goes all my posts, Oh well was never really attached to them anyway biggrin.gif

BTW just in case your lost, My old name was Murda Inc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RedStorm on 6:46 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

why dont u give an example instead of just giving that smart arse comment

One of the funnier things i've had happen is being a passenger with the computer driving, the drivers goes too fast over a hill with a sharp bend, and rolls it with a carload (me and 3 ai). Then we all crawl out and the computer says 'Oh no, the jeeps damaged, we'll have to continue on foot!'.

Pretty funny I thought.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fenna on 4:17 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RedStorm on 6:46 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

why dont u give an example instead of just giving that smart arse comment

<span id='postcolor'>

Nobby and I already made a huge post about things. Check the "I must be the luckiest dawg in OFP" Thread...

so why didnt u give an example instead of acting like a total d**k

It might just be me, but I don't see how he acted like a d**k

. Some people dont feel like wasting there time and re-typing something they have already posted once in another thread.

well i just didnt like his comment. he couldve even referred to his post in his first thread

mb u should make it fenna- the king of bad tempers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 8:10 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Don't get your panties in a tussle Fenna.<span id='postcolor'>

Makes me laugh when i look at your name and signature, a soldier fights for peace

calling himself WisdoM rofl you could change that into DumbasS it would fit better BTW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 6:27 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Makes me laugh when i look at your  name and signature, a soldier fights for peace

calling himself WisdoM rofl you could change that into DumbasS it would fit better BTW<span id='postcolor'>

can you do anything other than insult people?

bad day at work?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Black Op on 8:29 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 6:27 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Makes me laugh when i look at your  name and signature, a soldier fights for peace

calling himself WisdoM rofl you could change that into DumbasS it would fit better BTW<span id='postcolor'>

can you do anything other than insult people?

bad day at work?<span id='postcolor'>

I can't believe it some ass took the time to write

"can you do anything other than insult people?"

Look i have nothing against you just let it as it is ok?

d*amn your so lame. L_O_S_E_R. Yes youare a LOSER. Your name suits you perfect, b/c you apparently have the IQ of an ape. Now leave me alone, I dont like oyu, nor does anyone else.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 8:40 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

d*amn your so lame. L_O_S_E_R. Yes youare a LOSER. Your name suits you perfect, b/c you apparently have the IQ of an ape. Now leave me alone, I dont like oyu, nor does anyone else.<span id='postcolor'>

Look who's talking moron, seems like you're the biggest loser here.

Like anyone likes you almoust everybody in this forum dislikes you

M_O_R_O_N it fits alot better then WisdoM(what wisdom) btw

No one likes me? Weird I only seem to have a problem with 1or 2 people. unlike oyu. So please stop proving us all how ignorrant you really are.

Firing a few FFARs at a jeep, flying along in a Frogfoot, it bounces up into the sky and I fly straight into it.

Hiding behind a bush then a tank comes from nowhere, somehow sees you, and shoots you dead.

Oh wait, thats not funny, that sucks ass.

King d**k

head, why are you causing trouble. Again. It's funny that you abuse one guy for no reason, then when someone else challanges you, you claim to have no beaf with him. Pffrt.

For a 27 year old, you sure are a retard.