Animated chicken version 1.0

Animated Chicken Beta is out!!biggrin_o.gif

Here some pics:

chick1.jpg

chick2.jpg

chick3.jpg

Download the animated chicken Beta 1.0 from:

My link

Quote[/b] ]................. proving that the chicken came before the egg.

I'm working in some explosive eggs for auto-defence tounge_o.gif

Wonderfull ,we need more animals for Ofp.  biggrin_o.gif

this is done by the colonial war mod.Since they have animated it ,i guess they would also be able to model and annimate a HORSE?

Gotta whine to the colonial war mod for a horse ,i think they can pull it of.And a horse is deffinatly a much needed and requested addon for Ofp.

Mig2003 ,would you be interrested in making a horse?It seems youre the right man for the job ,and i guess the colonial war mod could use such a thing as a horse....

I'd like to have an animated Cow! Somebody should make a whole animal pack in 1 pbo. The chicken is pretty cool!

Quote[/b] ]I'd like to have an animated Cow! Somebody should make a whole animal pack in 1 pbo. The chicken is pretty cool!

There is already a cow (with MG rock.gif ) out just recently ,not animated though.But i would rather like someone to realease a working horse first ,there is so much more that one can de with a horse compared to a cow. (unless you want to form a cavalery groups with cows ,wich would be rather funny. tounge_o.gif )

Some people will do anything to fly..

That's not a person!

That's not even a donkey!

Say.................................... are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

I can't belive that no one has mentioned a donkey yet...

Edit1: oh Avon just did Edit2: Im extremly confused atm.  tounge_o.gif

Edit3: I hate when i start editing my post. Once i start i can't stop.

Edit4-6: Just typos.

Well Avon there is also the killer Rabbit ,sure it cant shoot a rifle like a Killer sheep can ,but once they have gotten near you they go straith for the nuts! biggrin_o.gif

Might be a lesser problem for you. wink_o.gif

Anyway ,there are dozens of animals i would want to have ingam ,first being as i said a horse (with trample animations plz. biggrin_o.gif ) ,then a guard dog that barks when it spots enemy infantry and points its nose to the enemy ,and engage's when told so.Then the more dangerous roaming animals ,like some grizzly's in the forests ,or a hungry lion for Tonal.for the rest just other animals.

This could also be cool:birds that sit on trees ,and when you step in some bush they fly away as their scared ,could be used as warning system for enemy's. smile_o.gif

Now the things you mention such as the lions, bears and guard-dogs would be great to have!!

Don't get me wrong, i like the chickens but i only see one real use for them.........Target practice biggrin_o.gif

Birds that fly would also be great for target practice........or even a clay pidgeon launcher thingymabob biggrin_o.gif

Well we already have a bird (standard bis seagull) ,maybe it's time for a "the bird's" mission? biggrin_o.gif

I'm not roaring - just sniping biggrin_o.gif

Funny addon smile_o.gif We need more stuff like that - maybe not as crazy as cow with MG biggrin_o.gif

Oh why did i forget this: War elephant's... (good for when the trample annimations is ready)

And we also have the more personal animal's: Godzilla ,King kong ,The Predator ,winnie the Poeh ,all nice targets.  biggrin_o.gif (although predator may be scary...)

An when we have many animals ,we can have a hunting Mp mission. Lotsa animals of different sizes ,each start's with a kolzice and has to kill animals for more cash to buy better weapons or certain vehicle's.