Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

sniperuk: right click on desktop, Settings, Advance and look on there for anti-aliasing settings....

f16.jpg

f16_2.jpg

right click on desktop, Settings, Advance select your grafic card (for example GForce4) and under performance and quality you will find it (if your card can do it). Be aware that it is a real fps killer....

I just recently switched it all of and that really gave me a boost in manny games!

Nothing like going through 7 pages of this thread filled with Uber-staged Uber-powahmachinery boosted graphics. Hee...yea. Kinda makes you think does anything at all happen in anyones MP games anymore, I mean combat photography is the name of the game anyway...

Hot lz, I am the regular pilot so no panic... just get outta the chopper fast.

Uberseal.jpg

Still ending in others pants is too fast for an exit (from what I heard, that was only one side to that, they saw themselves upside down). That's solid teamwork. Too bad the mission was buggy as hell this time. And all sorts of unfortunate events ruined todays session.

Questions for Lenin, Supernok, Lee H Oswalk,

1st to lenin, in your Border Patrol screenshot, which units were you using, and were did you get those police cars?

2 Supernok and Lee, were can i find the bundeswehr addons?

thanks guys, awesome screens

that last pic reminds me of the movie "Wings of the Apache"

biggrin_o.gif