Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Looking for some british addons

As far as im aware there is no link to the old teaser pack its a year old now, and everything that was in that pack has been reworked significantly, I also think its now safe to say we are In the closing stages of our first releases and we expect them to be released in February, to coincide with the opening of the new site.

We had originally planned a xmas release but that went out the window, due to a few key members being inactive for various reasons or another, including myself.  sad_o.gif

Slacker....

I am working on a Landrover with Mgun.

A "Pinky"? All loaded up with gear?

That would be so nice...

It was a topic about British addons no long ago.

I did say about the Argentinian "Conflicto de Malvinas Mod".

It would be good if we could get our hands on them addons. I meen to edit them, I have them in my HD, and they are not bad at all, but the latest UK choppers released by them could do with a paint job.

The problem with all this units is that they are on the "East" side for the editor. So a cuple of changes could be done to them.

An update of pre-resistance addons would be nice. Som unit addons are of good quality just needing updated configurations.

@CERO.

I think WaffenDennis is doing an American RSOV, but have no fear I'm working on Land Rover's for UKF and there will be a fair few of them wink_o.gif

That would be so nice...

It would be good if we could get our hands on them addons. I meen to edit them, I have them in my HD, and they are not bad at all, but the latest UK choppers released by them could do with a paint job.

The problem with all this units is that they are on the "East" side for the editor. So a cuple of changes could be done to them.

An update of pre-resistance addons would be nice. Some unit addons are of good quality just needing updated configurations.

@CERO.

I think WaffenDennis is doing an American RSOV, but have no fear I'm working on Land Rover's for UKF and there will be a fair few of them  wink_o.gif

I am working on a USA RSOV....

But I started on the british pinky to

( I wont place pictures or release it till i got permission from Delitmon: Cause it's his Landrover 110 model....

Well, I'd recommend UK-F then, if they release anything in time for your project or whatever it is that you need the Britishers for. Of course, you specified Modern - there are many WW2 ones out, previously listed.

AK

Well i only wanted to know if there are standard infantry/SAS addons out there whichi didnt know about. Information was only needed for mission making thats all no projects or anything smile_o.gif

That would be so nice...

An update of pre-resistance addons would be nice. Some unit addons are of good quality just needing updated configurations.

@CERO.

I think WaffenDennis is doing an American RSOV, but have no fear I'm working on Land Rover's for UKF and there will be a fair few of them  wink_o.gif

( I wont place pictures or release it till i got permission from Delitmon: Cause it's his Landrover 110 model....

Well DeLiltMon has no problem with it as long as you give him credits for model wink_o.gif

That would be so nice...

@CERO.

Well DeLiltMon has no problem with it as long as you give him credits for model wink_o.gif

I wasn't aware that you were a mind reader rock.gif

Although you are right in a way, Waffen already has permission to use it provided credit is given, trouble is I think that old beta he is using may look a bit primitive next to the new UKF ones, I binned that model and started from scratch, there's not so much as a single texture from the old model on the new ones.