Sign in to follow this  
ebud

New vietnam island

haha. I tried fixing all the trees so you can't shoot through them and they should all be fixed. I fixed the cammo net bunker. Now you will be seen through the netting, but not the base.

From all the testing I did, most plants will hide you. Some better than others. Single trees and bushes are able to be run over by tanks but not jeeps, rice paddies should now hide you and stop bullets, etc, etc.

There are some spots where the bushes or grass cover the trails, but in wrptool preview they don't.... odd.

It's a lot, and I know I've said it for every version... it should all work now smile_o.gif

<edit> at ofpnam it says the nam pack is required which it really is not... just suggested.

Really nice job on the final version Ebud. smile_o.gif

(previous versions were great aswell wink_o.gif )

I really like the high grass (If only we had velociraptors tounge_o.gif)

I think some really nice islands could be made with the individual parts. The islands themselves are really just to show the objects. They're ok, but nothing special. I'm hoping people can use them to create some really nice islands. Hopefully a modern island using mapfact objects, ags buildings, etc. Would be really nice smile_o.gif