Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Operation: gargat full version

600 posts! tounge_o.gif

Okay, the beta got a few downloads and even fewer comments, but that's okay, 'cause the full version is here with a few extra things added to it plus a couple of fixes.

Operation: GARGAT - Full version (24.4MB)

Same addons as last time, so the beta players won't need to download anything.

Join the AGA (Anti-Gareth Army)!

[Gareth Gates must die]

To face the GARGAT, you will need to be strong enough not to rely on God or anyone else! Yes! Not even on your imaginary friend, Binko the Purple Elephant with Jim Carrey's voice......

rock.gif

And Ace, I want a good review, 'cause if I don't...!

Click here to see what will happen!...

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Oooh i am scared tounge_o.gif

Have you asked Anmac to have it uploaded at opflash too , mail him since hes also head honcho at Ofpec so he can transfer it quickly biggrin_o.gif , i am d/lding anyhow and will have a review up if i live through after playing it.... crazy_o.gif

No comments on it? rock.gif

Come on! 101 downloads and there are NO comments?

[Gareth Gates must die]

Hi dude,

Just a little heads up.

If you submit any more BETA missions, (or anything other than a mission that meets OFPEC mission submission guidelines/requirements), ALL your missions will be removed from our server. And any future submissions will be deleted without notice.

Please note, this doesn't mean asking for beta tesing in our forum. It is in regard to you using our mission hosting for beta and other types of missions and making links to them from other sites.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Anmac

OFPEC Mission Depot Admin

smile_o.gif

Sorry about popping old thread up, but does anybody have download link for this great old campaign. OFPEC is broken, so I've to find another one. help.gif