Russian vehicles

hey is there any russina vehicles leke smerch and stuff

i would like to see a smerch mlrs system

Smerch4.jpg

or the 2s7 self propelled gun

2s7-DDST8708695_JPG.jpg

or btr 152s

btr-152-DDST8501228_JPG.jpg

some people said that making a wheeled vechiles was impossible but what about bigfoots russian ww2 missile truck?

Got any link to it?

We have a t least the Btr-152 in the making, and a few artillery systems but noone of the ones you mentioned

some people said that making  a wheeled vechiles was impossible but what about bigfoots russian ww2 missile truck?

Is it really impossible to have wheeled vehicles using CoCUA?

does no one post on things like this well obvisly not

these would be good to use wit UA sad_o.gif

does no one post on things like this well obvisly not

these would be good to use wit UA sad_o.gif

Dude, do you have this addon?

That paricular model handles like a tank. IE: It can spin on a dime. Not realistic for a truck do you think?

This is simply a car with an armored config. And is not a feasible example for car classed (IE Wheeled vehicles) to have turrets.

Thus, BDRM's with tube launchers still isn't viable. sad_o.gif

There's a BM-21 in Remo's DPRK Pack, but it's bugged to smithereens,like you can fire through it,has a weird "v" view amongst other things rock.gif

But it's still pretty impressive seeing it fire smile_o.gif

Had no time to test but i was expecting it uses the tank class to work and guess i was right.

My 2 cents: until OFP2, or until someone invents a new method, I'd rather have wheeled vehicles that handle like tanks than not being able to have rockets on wheeled vehicles at all...

Sure but how many OFP limits have been broken already, so why not also this barrier...

If its possible i would love BIS if they could implement a support of rocket on wheeled vehicle class.

i thought the way to gewt round it was to lock the vehicle when it fired so you had the charecteristics of a car but when it deployed it could fire proper rockets.

For those wheeled artillery pieces I don't really think it's a problem if it handles like a tank. Because after all, in missions they would be mostly static.

Guest DKM-jaguar

BTR 152..  in a military magazine I saw they were labeled as BTR 60K's.  rock.gif (the magazine is obviously wrong, Google search also confirmed that)

They look really good, but apparently their handling is not at all nice and are underpowered, so thier heaviness and engine combined means thier offroad ability is severly flawed..

However, I am looking forward to seeing one in ofp.  smile_o.gif

For those wheeled artillery pieces I don't really think it's a problem if it handles like a tank. Because after all, in missions they would be mostly static.

Yeah and manned by AI, As long as they sound right i am willing to overlook some odd turns smile_o.gif As long as it looks good ... smile_o.gif But wheeled SP howitsers are possible right? I mean northstar had some pretty big guns on their LAV's or cant you do that LGB trick thingy then?

i think it is or there is one witch looks very simalar

well i dont care if it moves like a tank it means wheeled base mlrs systems witch will kill all smile_o.gif