Sign in to follow this  
rbeni12

New bike for ofp!

Hi Guys... Sorry for later release , I was just updating it a little...  Now here's it.  smile_o.gif  I see the topics are the same since a week ago. Here's a picture of it:

"over 100kb"

Here's a link for the download:

LINK for download

I need some mirrors too..  

Thanks

Post your comments about the addon here.  biggrin_o.gif

Fully working with new animations and config..

Wait I just tried it and it has a motorcycle engine sound and car horn? Also it goes at 75Km/h on a straight road... Acceleration is extreme too. Hmm rock.gif

Wait I just tried it and it has a motorcycle engine sound and car horn?  Also it goes at 75Km/h on a straight road... Acceleration is extreme too.  Hmm  rock.gif

I don't have bike sounds at the moment , don't blame me! biggrin_o.gif

But HuntA is making one for me... Update soon!

I will lower it to 60km/h that's realistic!

Really nice model! One more Bug I found: theres an Backseat, if you enter it you are invisible! I think you should lower the speed to 35 or 40!

Really nice model! One more Bug I found: theres an Backseat, if you enter it you are invisible! I think you should lower the speed to 35 or 40!

I would tend to agree, you're not going to push over 30-35 for more than a short distance, unless it's a speed bike etc. smile_o.gif

I would tend to agree, you're not going to push over 30-35 for more than a short distance, unless it's a speed bike etc.  smile_o.gif

ok I will make an action sprint lol smile_o.gif No ok Ill fix it

Other question. Why the file is so large rock.gif

To compare:

Your byke 8.8mb

- 1 byke

dkm rh66 8.8mb

- 6 helo with internal and external texture

Other question. Why the file is so large  rock.gif

To compare:

Your byke 8.8mb

- 1 byke

dkm rh66 8.8mb

- 6 helo with internal and external texture

Thank you for your replys it's becouse I made it with compression rate smile_o.gif . And it uses big JPEG textures.. And I hope you see the quality of the textures! 1200pixels smile_o.gif

it is a beta. It is for making videos! I will change it !

I have a question.. Did I released the Gemini 3000 fixed version? wink_o.gif

Of course I can see the nice quality of this texture. Great job biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif  Nice update. Nice to see the bike peddeling animation working good now. Is it bad to say the texture quality is to GOOD  biggrin_o.gif , i don't have a problem with its size but maybee 9mb is a bit much for a bike...Anyway, if that sound and horn could be fix, this is the best bike!! Greetz work Rbeni.

awsome textures. I say just use the bike sound from the 1.91 patch wink_o.gif

and definetly lower the speed, no higher than 45-50 km/h, and thats only when ur GIVIN' ER!

Nice update, but it's still a bit fast! You should use the bell sound from the BIS bike instead this car horn. I got the feeling the bike's got the tendency to fall over backwards! so make it a bit heavier at the front wheel!

t is a beta. It is for making videos! I will change it !

I have a question.. Did I released the Gemini 3000 fixed version?  wink_o.gif

Did you?

No as far as I remember. I didn't know it needed updating rock.gif

BTW, I was really close to buy a Kona(Not tallking Portugesse rigt now wink_o.gif ) and I'm really looking forward to have a go on the ramps with this one.

Com'n extreme OFP on the go!!! biggrin_o.gif

just get rid of the motorcycle engine smoke and this addon is golden biggrin_o.gif