Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Teh crap cammpagin

crazy_o.gif (Scary music comes on) crazy_o.gif

Does everyone remember 'Teh crap mishun'?.... Well, here's the follow-up to it! TEH CRAP CAMMPAGIN!!1

A scarily crap, 6-mission campaign designed to annoy the hell out of you!

TEh crap cammpagin

wow_o.gif ....Hey! It's Halloween and I release a scary campaign! This was NOT intentional!... That's spooky... crazy_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

EDIT: Oh yes and, any and all errors are intentional! tounge_o.gif

Damn i had a feeling it would come to this ... have you submitted this elsewhere for reviews? tounge_o.gif

I am hoping it wont work after the first mission becuz its suppose to be crap and most crap campaigns i have dont work... crazy_o.gif

No, the beta testers (who appear at the end to give their review) made sure it...er....'worked', I suppose.

And no, I haven't submitted to anywhere else....YET! (Insert favourite evil laugh here) ghostface.gif

If you would like me to make teh carp campanig 2, just let me know! smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Oh BAHAHAH man this campigannn r0x0rs tounge_o.gif

Some golden moments from it:

"Kill evAl Gooqba"

"Cogrntushulations"

"You defned vuclin" biggrin_o.gif

The errors were great too just what i had expected no overview pic working tounge_o.gif , many intro.sqs not found... crazy_o.gif

and the missions were tough as hell ..... my record for finishing a campaign in 5 mins. biggrin_o.gifghostface.gif

Skull, I suggest you tone the missions down a touch, I found them way to hard. The campaign was a bit lag intensive, you had so much going on at one time!

I certainly won't be downloading anything by Skull again tounge_o.gif

RED

...you had so much going on at one time!

Uh, yeah... that's what I did in the campaign... rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

And you won't be downloading anything else by me? Well, your loss! You can just go ahead and miss the second crap campaign! mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

that annoyed me so much. When i reached the base i had to save, i was like "WHAT??? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!1111"

see, now ur crap cammpaggin has got me putting 1's after exclamations. mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

also, urm, whats the point of defending an anti aircraft vehicle from an air attack rock.gif

the_unknown_one

LMAO! That's the joke! It's an anti-air unit and you have to defend it from a helicopter using TWELVE AA soldiers! biggrin_o.gif

And know what the stupidest part is? The Hind destroys the Vulcan and the mission says the Vulcan is alright! biggrin_o.gif

And the base? Well, don't ask me where the hell that came from! tounge_o.gif I just thought I'd put something so incredibly stupid in it. biggrin_o.gif Also, did you notice that the base you have to save is also the same base used in the intro? tounge_o.gif

What did you think of the final battle with 'teh evaL Gooba'? wink_o.gif

Personally, my fave part of the campaign is the 'ending'. The two supposed Beta Testers giving their opinions! biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I liked it, u should have given him a gun. It needs less story. SSaying that guba is evil so he kills people is too in depth and too complicated for a campagin this level. Just "guba" or Kill" for the whole story would be quite suffiecient.

The fact that there is a final show down is a HUGE cliche. This is good. It wil make people want to play your "Carp Campaggin" just becos they know there is the possibility of excietment somwhere.

Also, the missions are very deep. The mere fact that you have to defend the base from others is just a mind blowing paradox, whic could send the whole universe into a state of ""WTF!!!?!?!!?!?!!!!!1111"

the_unknown_one

"YU GUYS WERE PLAYIN THIS CAMPAIN FOR NOTHIN MHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" biggrin_o.gif

"bicuse this canpain is crap so dont make any crap campaing's anymore mkay?" tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

*sniff*

This campaign is the greatest *sniff* work of art I have ever seen!

Please! I beg of you! Make another!

I thought this thread had been lost in the sands of time! biggrin_o.gif

Well, glad to know people are still enjoying/hating it!

[Gareth Gates must die]

Yeh i still cant believe i reviewed this junk and even gave it a score  tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

I just realized something about this carp !!1!

This is the most anti-russian camaipng EVER!

You SKull are butt-face nazi! you think russians are so stupid dumpasses!!!rock.gif You think russians generals and russian soldiers are complete assholes and crazy idiots???!!! U think fycking us army is so cool that they can kick russian army as in your fucking campaign?! Why did you chose especially americans and russians? why didnt you chose resistance? Just dont fuck my brain now and even dont try to say that u didnt mean to do it. Because u already done it! burn in hell with your shitfull head!!! mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Okay, whatever. Your opinion. smile_o.gif

And I do think (that is, know) that you russian scum are stupid 'dumpasses'. Heh, 'dumpasses'. Nice analogy -- russians are so stupid it's like someone took a dump in their heads... heads that look like asses. Now I've heard of shit-for-brains, but russians take it to a whole new level! biggrin_o.gif

Russian generals and soldiers are complete assholes and crazy idiots. I don't think that, it's just the way it is, you completely crazy idiotic asshole.

Of course the US can kick your matte white russian butt. I guess the vanilla campaigns are even more anti-russian, especially the Resistance campaign -- the russians get their moronic asses handed to them by a bunch of untrained FARMERS! rofl.gif

Why not choose the Resistance? Well, it's supposed to be generically crap, you 'dumpass'. There are a billion missions where you go the US. Do I need to go into more detail?

Yes, I already did it, but I never meant it to mean what you think it means. However, since you think that, then yes, I did mean it to be an extremely anti-russian scum campaign.

When was the last time the russians helped anyone, huh?

Go fuck yourself.

[Gareth Gates must die]

Ya! Skul iz t3h rushan h8r!11!

Anyways, I really like your work. Keep it up.

Johnny is immortal!

crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

I just realized something about this carp !!1!

This is the most anti-russian camaipng EVER!

You SKull are butt-face nazi! you think russians are so stupid dumpasses!!!rock.gif You think russians generals and russian soldiers are complete assholes and crazy idiots???!!! U think fycking us army is so cool that they can kick russian army as in your fucking campaign?! Why did you chose especially americans and russians? why didnt you chose resistance? Just dont fuck my brain now and even dont try to say that u didnt mean to do it. Because u already done it! burn in hell with your shitfull head!!! mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I wasn't sure at first if you were being serious or not.

Anyways as you should know flaming is not tolerated on the forums, no matter how angry something may have made you there is no excuse not to post in a mature manner. I have no option but to PR you for 48 hours and give you a warning level of 1.

This campaign had nothing to do with favouring one side or another.

The American side was being just as stupid as the Russian side. It's just a campaign that's a bit of fun and I had no intention at all of making either country look stupid, so I'm sorry if you saw it that way...

[Gareth Gates must die]