Sign in to follow this  
-SZ-Vladimir

Ofpinternals

Have someone news about OFPInternals ? They have a new website ? They exist always ?

If you don't undertand me... there is a translation made by NZXSHADOWS, thanks to him smile_o.gif :

Quote[/b] ]Does someone have news about OFPInternals?Do they have a new website?Do they exist?

Thanks

Vladimir

Vladimir @ Oct. 18 2003,18:31)]Have someone news about OFPInternals ? They have a new website ? They exist always ?

Thanks

Vladimir

I dont understand this.Did you mean?

Quote[/b] ]Does someone have news about OFPInternals?Do they have a new website?Do they exist?

I dont know if you english is good, so I translated it for you.? Hope this is what you meant:;):

Simple answers, no, no and no (not in the OFP world anyway)

It's a real shame too as they were a very talented crew who created (or were creating) some very useful stuff for OFP, one of which was a working config.bin to config.cpp converter. If only they hadn't disappeared. sad_o.gif

Mmmh... thanks NZXSHADOWS  for you translation smile_o.gif I Edit my first post.

My english isn't very good... sorry.

Ok... nothing new sad_o.gif bad sad_o.gif

Vladimir

this is OFPInternals mail registered at OPFEC

mailto: tib_magn_cod@hotmail.com

To my amazement, that's my e-mail. And i didn't register at OFPEC as OFPInternals, with this address. rock.gif

I was briefly a member of OFPInternals, just before the website went down. And to my knowledge there were 3 members: OFPInternals(the guy), Iskander(in charge of the website) and myself. Not really a crowd.

For me, "OFPInternals" signifies a person (the author of P3DEdit, WRPEdit, etc..), rather than a group. And i have no idea where he is, what he is doing or if/when he'll be back.

Roma (The man behind OFPInternals) had to revert to real life permanently, Iskander was always busy and so was FlipR so the project was dropped, at least for now...

stupid question soul but what was the project rock.gif every time i went on the site it just looked like a news site not a mod site

this is OFPInternals mail registered at OPFEC

mailto: tib_magn_cod@hotmail.com

To my amazement, that's my e-mail. And i didn't register at OFPEC as OFPInternals, with this address. rock.gif

ermm...sorry about that. oh well,u better check with OFPEC then tounge_o.gif

I don't remember if it was them ho was making the OLOD to MLOD program but what happend to it enyway.

STGN

yeah i forgot about that tounge_o.gif yeah it was them that made the odlod to mlod converter hence how bas has got the brdm model

for those that dont know: OFPInternals was a very small group of people, programmers, working on the first revolutionary tools for OFP > WrpEdit, P3dEdit and BinEdit

WrpEdit u all know as the first ever island editing tool we know of.

p3dedit was a p3d model editing tool. It did what BIS said was imposible, converted ODOL back to MLOD formats but it was never finished and the last version alpha .23 i think had it working but there were big errors whouch made the tool useless to most anyway. After conversions models have to undergo substantial repairs to make it workable.

binedit allows working with bin, cpp, fps and other ofp class and binary files.

but to make a long story short, to great unfortunate fait OFPInternals is no more, as DeadMeat has mentioned

I would like to have it eny way can't sombody release it as it is or just give it to me smile_o.gif

STGN

I would like to have it eny way can't sombody release it as it is or just give it to me smile_o.gif

STGN

Me too here.... For bike mod

I don't remember if it was them ho was making the OLOD to MLOD program but what happend to it enyway.

STGN

Roma and FlipeR smile_o.gif

Anybody knows if OFP internals have released a version of WRPedit after the famous v. 0.93? If so, is it available in any place for download?

That is NOT a WrpEdit web page. It is our web page for WrpTool utility. Why does everyone always mix them up?

The point is, there's a newer version available, right there... anything wrong with that? rock.gif

WRPTool is way different than WRPEdit! You can not compare those two programs (well u can, cause both can make islands...)hm...forgot what i wanted to say....

was Internals workin on BinEdit? *kewl* didn't know that.

how can i make bin to cpp anyway??? smile_o.gif

Thanks [ZG]BUZZARD but we are talking in two different wrp editors:

Wrpedit that was developed by OfPInternals and Wrptool that was developed byPCM Tactical: I was searching for a newer version of WRPedit, who was made by the same creators of the hated and loved ultra-secret P3dedit, available only for some lucky folks during long time biggrin_o.gif (fortunatly PCM Tactical has released Odol Explorer 2 to end with this disgusting situation)

OFPinternals is no more, then and as i think, Wrptool saves only in 4WVR format, at the least the version i have (0.906), and i need to save a file as OPRW. Never mind...

Metalmalte: That is very easy, You can convert bin to cpp using Amalfi Unpbo_13. You can find a mirror in ofp.info, i think.