Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Russian voice pack

Good news everyone! I edited the pack because well...I love it when my game has a lot of stuff....and well.....this pack is awesome. The only issues really were that it was too quiet and too smooth. using my "ub3r-l337" sound editing skills, I fixed both those issues and I have to say......WOOHOO! Sounds awesome. I prefer russian side now =D. Will upload it somewhere as soon as the author can give me persmission to....Stay tuned!

Good news everyone! I edited the pack because well...I love it when my game has a lot of stuff....and well.....this pack is awesome. The only issues really were that it was too quiet and too smooth. using my "ub3r-l337" sound editing skills, I fixed both those issues and I have to say......WOOHOO! Sounds awesome. I prefer russian side now =D. Will upload it somewhere as soon as the author can give me persmission to....Stay tuned!

Awesome. I've been waiting for this. biggrin_o.gif

(also just a note that a beta of my female voicepack should be ready by late February smile_o.gif...I'm still looking for some cfg genius to create new identities so as I don't over-write the original voices with female ones... crazy_o.gif )

Great to finally have some russian voices! I'm bored with those accented ones anyway.

what'd you edit? By the way...I'dont think that the author will mind...seeing as he is probably Russian. wink_o.gif

Verry nice have been waiting for this since the beginning!