Sign in to follow this  
Dschulle

[update] ofpanim 0.981

After quite an amount of editors asked about a function, which is able to copy the transformations of several components from one frame to a number of frames, I updated OPFAnim to do so.

Readme is included.

Rename your old Version. And copy the new one into the old OFPAnim dir ;)

Download OFPAnim v0.981

Guest ####

I have no idea how to use it but keep up the good work.

I looked at the previous editor, nice job, very nice, and a lot of work obviously. smile_o.gif

OK, I want new anims severely, so is there a tutorial for this?

OK, I want new anims severely, so is there a tutorial for this?

I didn't find any tutorials. But it's quite easy to find out how it works. Just try it. And read the readme file on how to set it up properly.

no its a tool

Then why is this thread in the AMC forum?

no its a tool

Then why is this thread in the AMC forum?

Because there isn't a "Tools: Complete" Board?

Common stop playing little moderators. If the mods think it doesn't fit here they will move it. If they think this is a good place it will stay. End of story.

NOOB question!: can characters be animated with this proggie? New Safe walks, crouches and other stances be made? Or is it more of a 'static object' animation tool? Sorry if the answer is glaringly obvious to the initiated! tounge_o.gif ...

Where can i get the original from. I tryed from the AEF site but it says invalid archive.

Where can i get the original from. I tryed from the AEF site but it says invalid archive.

What Zip program do you use?

Because some times winzip give's that problem.

I used winzip. I just tryed winace and now it says:

This ZIP file is damaged or incomplete... and trails off into some irrelevant things.

Thats the one i tryed before but ill try again later cuz im downloading something huge right now so.

Okay howd u guys learn this? now that i have it (thanks waffen) ive been trying to figure it out.

So far i can load a .p3d... and thats pretty much all. so howd u guys learn how to do this?

Okay howd u guys learn this? now that i have it (thanks waffen)  ive been trying to figure it out.

So far i can load a .p3d... and thats pretty much all. so howd u guys learn how to do this?

Just wait till my tutorial is out.

Oh and Ofpanim makers: Could you add in the next version a Handgun support for OFP : R?

Because I can't find/edit the Handgun now and I can't see the handgun so I hope you guy's could do that?