Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Lowlands Warrior - Progress Report

The KMARNS website has been updated and there are some new members on the team, work on the YRP has been picked up.

Check out the website for screenshots

http://mods.kmarns.net/index.php

Great smile_o.gif I always thought that a dutch army mod would be great see as it is got a fine military, I myself live in holland for 8 years now and when i get my citizenship im planing to join the army (who knows maybe the duch one smile_o.gif).

So Vixer and Mathijs u have my full support and if u need help i might find some free time to help out.

Great smile_o.gif I always thought that a dutch army mod would be great see as it is got a fine military, I myself live in holland for 8 years now and when i get my citizenship im planing to join the army (who knows maybe the duch one smile_o.gif).

So Vixer and Mathijs u have my full support and if u need help i might find some free time to help out.

When you get your citizenship it would be very much illegal to join any other army then the dutch one wink_o.gif

Ontopic: Good to see the dutch army getting some vehicles. The scandinavians were overtaking us! biggrin_o.gif

Good to see the dutch army getting some vehicles. The scandinavians were overtaking us! biggrin_o.gif

Tell me about it wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Finally some dutch stuff smile_o.gif

Good to see some screens. I heard a week ago that you still worked on it and that was good news allready, but these screenshots are more than I could hope for. Nice work guys!

Quote[/b] ]Great I always thought that a dutch army mod would be great see as it is got a fine military, I myself live in holland for 8 years now and when i get my citizenship im planing to join the army (who knows maybe the duch one ).

Don't join the army! Join the Marines! I'm planning to join the Marines after I finished college (2005). The Marines and Air Manouvre brigade are the only two real options if you want some job security. All others are been being cut on budget and people get fired. The (military)airport in my town (enschede) is about to be closed mad_o.gif . I'll miss the sound of the afterburner shaking me up in the morning sad_o.gif

You aint Dutch You aint Mutch

Holland Rulez and everbody knows that

Ontopic

I like it finnally the dutch can get a spott in the World List of OPF

hehehe, there were some BBE units released back in the days before oxygen and p3d2obj. I also remember seeing Dutch Red and Green Berets, a Cessna retextured as our PC7 trainer and an SU25 as an F-16. Still got the old BBE and Red and Green Berets units somewhere on my HDD, must try them again sometime tounge_o.gif

Don't join the army! Join the Marines! I'm planning to join the Marines after I finished college (2005).

I totally agree.

QPO!

Quote[/b] ] The Marines and Air Manouvre brigade are the only two real options if you want some job security. All others are been being cut on budget and people get fired.

Hmmmmmm......

[ read this ]

KMARNS is looking for some talented dutch addonmakers (3d-2d Artist)

anyone interested PM me.

Small update on the Diemaco series. They are progressing slowly but surely. The receivers are now fully skinned, and the barrel of the C7, and C7A1 (C7FT) are also finished. The LSW model+skin is 99% done. Remaining tasks are the C8 barrels/butt, magazines, sights, and options like the SFSW bipod.

promo_lsw.jpg

Quote[/b] ]KMARNS is looking for some talented dutch addonmakers (3d-2d Artist)

anyone interested PM me.

I'm a mechanical engineer and work with 3d drawing programs (Pro Engineers, Solid Edge) 5 days a week  smile_o.gif

But I don't have much spare time and I think that these programs are very different from what you guys use. (a bit too much high tech; these programs are also VERY expensive. A legal copy costs you 30000euro! not kidding.)

Some spare time, and a case of sudden creativity... Here's the result:

doosje.jpg

HAHA! biggrin_o.gif

Don't get over-excited, you will not find this in your local store. It's just for fun. Would be cool though, huh?

gvtsmily.gif

Wow, hope that picture would get its way into an msi installer.

Don't join the army! Join the Marines! I'm planning to join the Marines after I finished college (2005).

I totally agree.

QPO!

Quote[/b] ] The Marines and Air Manouvre brigade are the only two real options if you want some job security. All others are been being cut on budget and people get fired.

Hmmmmmm......

[ read this ]

Our (Landmacht) Army has very important Task like protecting chickens from a diseace and protecting borders for illegal meat and cheese tounge_o.gif

Join the KCT! (The Dutch Green Berets)

Keep up the good work, finally an addon that can match to BAS Rangers/Delta and the FDF mod!

I look forward to the LSW and Steyr SSG.

Hope that the SBS Frogmen is better than CoC one.

I am looking forward to some good KMARN units as well. I've been a stawlwart fan since I saw those KMARN Marines. Damn nice.

BTW, if you could improve one thing about these units, it would be to give them a slightly less-blue C-7 rifle, and maybe a little work on sharpening the textures. Other than that, I was blown away by them. (Literally, as I was testing how hard the opposition would be to overcome in a KMARN Raid mission that I made.)

AK