Sign in to follow this  
Dauragon

Nogovan police units

anyone here think of a police UAZ, URAL or PV35?

I like it

nice way 2

- Transport Riot Squad

- Criminals

-  A lot of Police Man

- High Way patrol, Alcohol Team(in the NL whe have it dont no if other countries has)

- Important People in a large group with A lot of Bodyguard

Shall i continue?

You would probably get the whole of Nogova's police officers into that single bus, hehe. Well, won't hurt to see something like this, but honestly, there could be some vehicles or police stuff that should get priority (even an uaz). Still as it won't be that complicated to modify the bus, why not? *shrug*

The sound is not so important.

In the different countries different sound signals were used - everyone is glad to hear to what has got used.

I was interested much more with lacks with illumination and wrong work of the control panel on mine GAZ with the new version script's from DeadMeatXM2. At inclusion of Light only, the panel turns out pivoted. And now I think, how to change it so that to you the download the final version GAZ, it was not required to update this addon.

In my opinion - these problems now it is more important, than a sound.

I think this should be one of the main things to think about.

I didn't actually noticed this my selfe, but I'll check it in a minute to make sure I understand what MOHAX is saying.

I love the vehicles and the siren sound suts it really well, have in consideration that this GAZ is not a new car, and that the Nogovan police forces probably been using them for a while, so it makes sense and sound more reall to me.

A bus would be great, but even better if the windows where protected by a mesh or something, and if DM have the time( witch I doubt) he could add a modeled protection panel to go on the front, on the windscreen. Is normally resting on top of the vehicle when not in use, but you normally se them in police bans.

Tallking about bans, it would be nice to see some decent bans in OFP, hint hint...

BTW, instant translaters are not that good, are they? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]modeled protection panel to go on the front, on the windscreen. Is normally resting on top of the vehicle when not in use, but you normally se them in police bans.

Tallking about bans, it would be nice to see some decent bans in OFP, hint hint...

WTF is a Ban(s)?? explain rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]modeled protection panel to go on the front, on the windscreen. Is normally resting on top of the vehicle when not in use, but you normally se them in police bans.

WTF is a Ban(s)?? explain rock.gif

Why oh why don't anybody speak in Spanish crazy_o.gif

I meant to say VAN, you know? van, that's the bloody word. biggrin_o.gif LOL.

Oh, and I should sugest to be able to use this addon without having to have other addons present in the addons folder.

Many people here don't like to download and install lots of addons that are neaded to run the one you one, in this case the original GAZ model to run DM police ones, but I supose this is not as easy as it sounds. I would expect DM to release this addon independent from the original.

It must be a propper reason why.

In my case I don't really care because I like the original addon anywhere. wink_o.gif

Wow, allot of ideas are being shared here biggrin_o.gif

If there was only one man who wanted to create them for us wink_o.gif

No Drama Queen Smiley mmm to bad

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you. This thread is locked until you people learn to stop bickering like 6 year olds.

If you want it re-opened, each person who argued after my warning can PM me with an apology, and I might re-open it.