Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

Its 20. December!

Please stop that. They'll relese the patch WHEN IT WILL BE READY.

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 1:07 pm on Dec. 20, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 1:45 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Please stop that. They'll relese the WHEN IT WILL BE READY. <span id='postcolor'>

stop what ?

lol, It's called chatting......

I really dont think they would hold it back because some people are asking about it....If that was the case we would never get it.... smile.gif

I'm not hazzy. I just think that waiting for patch all night is stupid. Do whatever you want, and please don't blame me for nothing. Everyone has his own delight.

What time zone are BIS located in ? is it +2 GMT ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 2:29 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

That's the upgrade

<span id='postcolor'>

Don't know about you, but I'm looking for 1.40

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 1:29 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

That's the upgrade

<span id='postcolor'>

I belive that this is v1.30 not v1.40. This isn't a new patch. It's the old v1.30. Ultimate Upgrade v1.30 have everything in one file (vehicles and bug fixes), v1.30 patch have just bug fixes. You can download vehicles and weapons separetly.

1.34 - Fixed: Join command is working in multiplayer

Ohyeah, this is great! Was annoyed this didn't work in Multiplayer, and from now on, it does! can't wait to play it!

edit: Would this mean the Join and Lead will work too?

(Edited by Postduifje at 2:51 pm on Dec. 20, 2001)

Yea. I hope they fixed that bug with missing hellfires. Not important bug at all. :biggrin:

Sorry do disappoint you. I asked for that before and it's some Editing upgrade and does *not* allow you to join running games sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from tlx on 2:51 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Sorry do disappoint you. I asked for that before and it's some Editing upgrade and does *not* allow you to join running games sad.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

I know, but I was talking about the "Join" and "Join and lead" waypoints, and so is this upgrade I believe

Postduifje, hopefully. Can't remember the thread (too lazy to search) Suma talked bout it.

It still ain't there, and it's allready 15 hours 19 minutes and 17 sec thje 20th of December here in Nijmegen, Netherlands.

Postduifje, it's the scripting action "join" which will be enabled in MP (as it is now, it works only SP), so I assume join WP will now work

Whis'

It's 2:26am on the 21st of December... sad.gif

Maruk posted in that Flashnews thread, The datestamp was 12:XXam.... Is that B.I.S time?

In whitch case, The Patch is late.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from whisperFFW06 on 5:13 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Postduifje, it's the scripting action "join" which will be enabled in MP (as it is now, it works only SP), so I assume join WP will now work

Whis'

<span id='postcolor'>

Cool, thanks

What kind of dumbass is kingkong? Hey king kong where can i find 1.2?