Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

Its 20. December!

Who can not find the 1.40 patch? I installed it couple of hours ago. Had to reinstall OFP, though, then 1.20, 1.30 and finally 1.40. Am not sure whether I want more patches or not smile.gif This starts to look like patching Falcon 4.0 back in the old days.

Anyway, I have posted 2 links at my forum, which is right here.

If the download links don´t work, I have uploaded the patch to the OFP Norway server, but am not going to put a link here, as everybody all of a sudden wants to download from what must be the slowest server in Europe. You have to look for it, in Norwegian, even. But only if those other 2 links are dead of course.

So far, I have not noticed any new problems (yet).

OH.. And happy news in regards to using a backup of the Red Hammer campaign. I had a user folder backup, then installed OFP again, then tried putting the two main Red Hammer files back in the folders, ta-taa no problem at all. Actually, the mission list fix in the 1.40 patch made the missions appear as supposed in the first place. And Red Hammer works of course, no problem.

Hidden

(Edited by Hidden at 3:46 am on Dec. 21, 2001)

no problems here, and reload the whole thing? never! not me! so keep the patches coming as needed. improve the game to the highest quality!

Same here, works fine. And as I was hoping: the JOIN adn JOIN AND LEAD Waypoints are fully operational in Multiplayer. This kicks ass, since I've had some homemade missions with those WP's, and now I can play them multiplayer!