Sign in to follow this  
L00s3r

Crushable cars

It would be cool if you could run over a car with a tank, I think it would be fun to make car pancakes tounge_o.gif  Of course this would be über har to do, I think...

realistic vehicle physics would be nice to see, like actually have a the part of the tank where the missile hit be damaged and not some cheap explosion, and when crashing a car in a tree (dont look at me tounge_o.gif ) have the front and windshield break and you could see the crushed engine front wheels totally broken

blues.gif

I think it looks good in GTA 3, except I don't want the cars to blow up in that silly way in the end.

BIS staff must be blind or illiterate if they don't know by now that people think the damage models need improvement! tounge_o.gif

It would be cool if you could run over a car with a tank, I think it would be fun to make car pancakes tounge_o.gif  Of course this would be über har to do, I think...

Lol, lets turn this into Monster Truck Rally.

BIS staff must be blind or illiterate if they don't know by now that people think the damage models need improvement!

heh that's very true biggrin_o.gif

Damage AND suspension AND engine + drivetrain modeling from 1nsane would be perfect and could possibly be ported in. If you have played 1nsane, the entire system of vehicle driving / interior view could replace that in OFP and be seamless and an improvement.

whoa its dusty in here! tounge2.gif I cant remember the 1nsane damage modelling anyone got a pic? Theres something weirdly familiar with one of the 1nsane jeeps and the ofp police jeep hmm....

I wish I could start a publishing house and offer DRM extinct games that I would buy the licenses to online for download for like 2-3 dollars each.

It would be cool if you could run over a car with a tank, I think it would be fun to make car pancakes tounge2.gif Of course this would be über har to do, I think...

with the physX card i think it would be awsome...