Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Joint operation

and does anyone know what's the vehicle in the third picture???  pretty nice vehicle for ofp addon  tounge_o.gif

Almost looks like a kodiak but it's definately not one.

Graphics look good, gameplay probably wont be, don't know about realism just from a trailer.

Yea i saw this a few days ago. Got to wait like 5 months for it to come out.

IMO. If this is modable (i hope it is) i think this could give OFP a run for its money. Not realism wise but just MP wise. While OFP is a great game lets face it MP can have its hassles at times. Now in no way am i saying that this will definately be better than ofp.

Cant tell a whole lot from the trailer but one thing that i know that i figured out is. Its going to take a kinda powerfull gaming computer to run this possibly.

More screenshots.

I am however really exicted to see how well the flying and driving will be.

Looks OK but so did DFBHD...And it's a Novalogic game  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

oh yea, looks alot like that idiotic game tounge_o.gif

that game would have kicked ass if it was more on realism, rather than how many black people you could shoot in 5 minutes mad_o.gif

WE NEED THE SPEC OPS BOAT IN THE LAST PICTURE WITH GOOD ANIMATION FOR OPS biggrin_o.gif

is this unreal engine?

I believe its novalogic's Comanche 3 engine.

I read somewhere that novalogic is using the same engine as DF BHD , the same engine as the last Commanche version if i remember well.

There as a thread here talking about that game already

Edit : Koolkid101 pointed to the url of this thread

Too much eye candy , too linear campaign biggrin_o.gif

No tanks and such or ability to board one.

Enough said tounge_o.gif

Too much eye candy

Take that back!!  tounge_o.gif  Theres no such thing!!  smile_o.gif  

However it does look like I'll need to get a few of these hooked up to get graphics that good!

supercomputer.gif

Looks simply like the next of these nice-looking Novalogic-Games like DFBHD one sells ASAP @ eBay when the campaign is done. The KI in DFBHD behaved like... uhm, what's "Klappscheibe" in english? biggrin_o.gif I mean, they were nearly as smart as targets on a military firing range - nearly.