Sign in to follow this  
Interface

Its Christmas in Everon

Dont know if anyone else has posted this, but its December 24th in Australia and if you check out map co-ordinate Eh55 on the Everon map you will see some pretty Christmas trees... ....but remember, if you see Santa, dont shoot him!

maybe they think you ain't got no gooddies for them in the back of your jeep

(Edited by Thehamster at 11:50 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

Nice one BI,

Made me laff, but wheres the snow, and the big red jolly fella :-)

Merry Christmas to you guys/girls, and thanks for the time and effort you have all put in developing OFP.

You guys are great!

Try it in the dark... CLASSIC!

Nice 1 BIS :cool:

And I'm sittin' here with no fully working copy of ofp.

I hate christmas.

Merry Christmas all smile.gif

Even to those who ain't got a working copy of OFP...

But more so to all victims and traumatised people of war worldwide, I hope the only wars in the future will be fought in OFP and the likes...

Respectfully,

Bloodmixer

But I'm guessin' that's why they call it a "Christmas Patch"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from amos m on 11:56 am on Dec. 24, 2001

And I'm sittin' here with no fully working copy of ofp.

I hate christmas.

<span id='postcolor'>

If you get it to work again, you can just change the date and check it out again!

I was quite surprised when i saw them, good going BI great idea! Merry Christmas all!

I was checking up whether fire places anymore lit up ground at all.. opened one intro scene.

Made me look couple times at the trees..

xmastrees.jpg

Are the trees only in the mission as I looked for them in the map editor but I could see them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Thehamster on 1:50 am on Dec. 25, 2001

Are the trees only in the mission as I looked for them in the map editor but I could see them.<span id='postcolor'>

they are normal trees, found on most maps......but they just got decorated by small grey imps at night.

hurry up and take a chopper ride in kolgujev before they fade away :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Pete on 12:54 am on Dec. 25, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Thehamster on 1:50 am on Dec. 25, 2001

Are the trees only in the mission as I looked for them in the map editor but I could see them.<span id='postcolor'>

they are normal trees, found on most maps......but they just got decorated by small grey imps at night.

hurry up and take a chopper ride in kolgujev before they fade away :-)<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for the info but the idea occured to me suddenly so I bootted up OFP and did more a less what you told be to do.

any way Merry Christmas.