+ I have:

-----------------------------

Windows XP Home Ed

40.1 HD Space

1024 Corsair DDR Ram

Radeon 9000 Moble Video card

3.07Ghz Laptop

-----------------------------

please dont blame it on the laptop, so please dun think about it, biggrin_o.gif . TY For your support

All mods or just the two you listed? Same installer maybe?

1. Where is another installer for FDF Mod, & Invasion MOD. (other than then offical ones)

2. So are you saying are they both the Invasion 1944 setup wisard.. No they arnt.

3. I dont care about other installers, there probably isn't 1, and 2ndly, how can i fix this.

So, Am I the only one experiencing these problems or not?

I was still unsure of your problem until I looked at the link to your screenshot.

Definately a video card setting problem

I also wonder if you have those latest windows msi files

I would try latest video drivers ? but somebody with an ATI may answer you now

Ok, I will E-mail them because I just got this computer and it had been upgraded recently, I cannot Find Radeon 9000m (Moble) Video Card Drivers. But i will ask about the msi stuff, I will keep who ever is following this topic informed

1 OTHER QUESTION:

IF EVERY MOD THAT I DOWNLOAD FOR EVERY GAME I HAVE BE THE VIDEO CARD? Or just by luck?

I Emailed ATI, and alienware and they NEVER respond, this forum is the only 1 who acuatlly reads what i write...

I have BF1942 also, and That Desert Combat Mod dont work ether, FDF and the Invasion Mod dont work for me ether, so its like every mod that converts a whole game, dosn't work.

1. If you know a little-lot about the ATI 9000m 128mb Radeon, (maybe ati's software is similar and you help still w/out my card).

2. If you have ATI's Techinical Support EMAIL please post it here.

3. If you have ALIENWARES Technical Support EMAIL please post it here.

---------------------

Please dont give me links, I already emailed these companys thru there form of telling them the problem (1 ones where u SELECT the problem instead of type it).

Thanks Guys, Ill be checkin this forum from tyme to time.

Tanks again biggrin_o.gif

1. If you know a little-lot about the ATI 9000m 128mb Radeon, (maybe ati's software is similar and you help still w/out my card).

The Mobility drivers are only supported by the manufacturer of the notebook. ATI drivers won't work, cause the manufacturer optimizes the drivers for the notebook.

I have an older Sony Vaio with an ATI Mobility chipset and ATI page tells, that only the drivers from manufacturers will work.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Taken from an old post I made in a previous thread......

Quote[/b] ]Try perusing this thread from the driverheaven.net forums smile_o.gif

Edit: Also visit this website which tells you how to use the latest Ati Catalyst drivers on a mobility card.

Worth joining and bookmarking the two main Radeon support forums I visit http://www.driverheaven.net/forum.php & http://www.rage3d.com/board/ (delete the forum/board parts of the urls to visit the actual sites themselves, useful news sites not just for Radeon stuff) smile_o.gif

At  Rage3d Forums you can get this program that mods the latest Catalyst drivers to work with your ati mobility card. I used it in my dads laptop and he says ofp never worked so well.

Hoz

edit: opps placebo beat me to it, but worth a try...

Maybe he'll listen to us if we both gang up on him wink_o.gif

Maybe he'll listen to us if we both gang up on him  wink_o.gif

three is better than two.

Quote[/b] ]Try perusing this thread from the driverheaven.net forums

Edit: Also visit this website which tells you how to use the latest Ati Catalyst drivers on a mobility card.

Worth joining and bookmarking the two main Radeon support forums I visit http://www.driverheaven.net/forum.php & http://www.rage3d.com/board/ (delete the forum/board parts of the urls to visit the actual sites themselves, useful news sites not just for Radeon stuff)

It's ATi driver problems again. One solution is to make sure your AGP aperture is 32mb or under.

So, a million pages of reading, with no suggestions... Perfect.

my main menu screen is like this now.. I HAVE ALL 3.7 LATEST DRIVERS!!!!!!! URGH! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Quote[/b] ]AGP aperture is 32mb or under.

Um, im not filmiliar with any terms, plz fill me in on yur suggestions as if I were a 7 year old.

It happens to me as well.

There are three solutions, and two of them you can probably do without needing to explain how to get around a BIOS smile_o.gif

Solution A, the easiest: Alt-tab out of the game, then back in, and the problem is solved, temporarily.

Solution B: Remove the Catalyst 3.7s and roll back to an earlier driver.

Solution C: Go into your motherboard's BIOS (usually by pressing Del at the POST screen), and have a look around in there for a setting named AGP Aperture Size, then set it to 32mb.

If i set it to 32mb, can it screw up my system? Will, I lose anything important?

If i set it to 32mb, can it screw up my system? Will, I lose anything important?

There should normally not be a problem tinkering with the BIOS' AGP setting.

I just got XP system about a year ago and nv went into Bios on xp, my question is, How do i get into bios thru xp?

I just got XP system about a year ago and nv went into Bios on xp, my question is, How do i get into bios thru xp?

Why don't you just go into your notebook's BIOS setup program, just after powering on the notebook? rock.gif

I will, but.. How do i get there?

(This laptop is separete from my network.)

UPDATE: I just downloaded 1.92.

After updating, I started flashpoint, did not get the 3D device error.

BUT: It still says i only have 1.91 at the main menu.

I went online, and the servers arnt compatible, but i just installed 1.92 patch!

(Oh and yes, they WERE 1.92 servers)

ANYIDEAS?