Hello, I need help. I trying to create a dedicated server with TADST. My only problem I don't know how should I, in which formatum put the mission into the mpmission folder. I tryed pbo, but than it is say it can't read it, and if I convert it, than it is smaping into the server log "Mission missionname read by directory.", and the server doesnt start, but It is start to load the mission map. Any idea? Maybe I put wrong pbo in it?

(Thanks for the help in foward and sorry for my english)

1 hour ago, Ctr. Lewandowski said:

Hello, I need help. I trying to create a dedicated server with TADST. My only problem I don't know how should I, in which formatum put the mission into the mpmission folder. I tryed pbo, but than it is say it can't read it, and if I convert it, than it is smaping into the server log "Mission missionname read by directory.", and the server doesnt start, but It is start to load the mission map. Any idea? Maybe I put wrong pbo in it?

(Thanks for the help in foward and sorry for my english)

have you put the .pbo to the arma 3 MPmissions folder? not the user mpmissions folder

33 minutes ago, gc8 said:

have you put the .pbo to the arma 3 MPmissions folder? not the user mpmissions folder

Yes.

On 5/21/2024 at 1:54 AM, Ctr. Lewandowski said:

Did you figure this out yet?
When you create a mission in the editor, save and name it then export it to mp mission. That pbo mission will go into your Arma mp mission folder and you should be able to start tadst and run the mission.