PMC Poland Miroslawiec v0.1 for ArmA 3.

A medium size realistic real world data terrain. Created in 2022.

PMC-Poland-Miroslawiec-Satellite.jpg

Official PMC Poland Miroslawiec Homepage.

Official PMC Poland Miroslawiec forum discussion topic.

Changelog PMC Poland Miroslawiec Changelog.

Dev Diary PMC Poland Miroslawiec Dev Diary.

Screenshots PMC Poland Miroslawiec Screenshots.

Download from PMC Tactical ArmA 3 Downloads.

Some of these terrains with water dont align with satmap /ingame water levels.You could use the bugged out tide/waterlevel CfgWorlds entry to find the correct level and then lower the Heightmap once the right water level is found.I have  to edit Gueb's Mountain terrain level to do fix that also.

Mongolia Thread m8?

If you are asking for development topic on PMC Mongolia ArmA 3 terrain, well there are PMC Tactical Forum Terrain Development topic and original PMC Tactical Forum Real World Data Terrain MEGA Project topic, but there are no dedicated topic specifically for this terrains dev diaries, will create one when next edits come in.

If you meant something else let me know.

You could use the bugged out tide/waterlevel CfgWorlds entry to find the correct level

As we all known ofp/arma water level is 0 meters, it would be very lucky if some in-land lakes would match that elevation. I never used what you mentioned above, if you got some wiki etc links that document how they work I could take a look at them, but unless something dramatic has changed in ArmA 3 engine that I somehow missed, there is no way to make proper in-land lake water levels.

On 5/3/2024 at 3:44 PM, Snake Man said:

If you are asking for development topic on PMC Mongolia ArmA 3 terrain, well there are PMC Tactical Forum Terrain Development topic and original PMC Tactical Forum Real World Data Terrain MEGA Project topic, but there are no dedicated topic specifically for this terrains dev diaries, will create one when next edits come in.

I was just wondering about a thread for the Mongolia terrain cos the water level/maxtide cfgWorlds entry edits to find the correct water level was actually for the Mongolia terrain.The water level/satmap not matching is prolly the worst part of that terrain and it should be pretty easily fixed.:)

I havnt had a good look thru this terain yet.I had a look at the germany one you recommended.I liked that one too.Its nice having a terrain to fly around in thats not desert all the time.:)