Sign in to follow this  
SCA Jolly

SUPPORT OFP!

Its sad, but its true: The world don't know about OFP! But Norways biggest newspaper, VG, have decided to make a poll on the best computer-game! go to this link: http://interaktiv.vg.no/avstemning/?id=787 and choose Operation Flashpoint, then click the lower right button saying "Stem", then you have done your best to support OFP in Norway, and when the LA Times and all the other look at it, they will see, and they will hear, and they will regret that they said "OFP is not good"!!!!!! You'd love to hear that' don't you? THEN CLICK THE GODDAMM BUTTON AND HELP THE OFP-COMMUNITY!!!!

Henning

How is that poll going to be accurate? you can only vote if you have played all of the games listed, or it will be bias to the game that you have played and liked, without playing any of the others!

well OFP got my 50 votes smile.gif

CS is 2nd?confused.gif? Doesn't say a lot about the intelligence of the readers of that newspaper sad.gif

I dont understand how that helps the community but I voted....

I dont think you can vote more than once, at least the vote counter doesnt increase. Im too lazy to check if it uses a cookie or an ip check tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from placebo on 7:49 pm on Dec. 29, 2001

CS is 2nd?confused.gif? Doesn't say a lot about the intelligence of the readers of that newspaper sad.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO you should have seen their discussion group then ;-D

VG sucks, but polls like these is a great opportunity for us to show them we care about this treasure called "Operation Flashpoint".

Hidden

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Kegetys on 5:50 am on Dec. 30, 2001

I dont understand how that helps the community but I voted....

I dont think you can vote more than once, at least the vote counter doesnt increase. Im too lazy to check if it uses a cookie or an ip check tounge.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

It does not help the comunity is any way at all...

it just lets more people see someone voted for OFP.

If the #1 position gets 5 extra units when the vote period is over, that would help the comunity.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from placebo on 5:49 pm on Dec. 29, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

you dont play a game to show your intelligence, you play it to have some fun. if people likeplaying cs so they vote for it whats your problem with it?

maybe your bitter cos you played cs and got owned

Norway seems to be in love with Max Payne though.

At least Max Payne is better than CS! Wait a minute, anything is better than CS!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

maybe your bitter cos you played cs and got owned

<span id='postcolor'>

Or maybe I've never played CS and base my judgment on the fact that the average CS player seems to be an immature "i own joo" type twat...........*shrugs* I guess we'll never know smile.gif

Gamespy made Empire Earth the PC game of the year.

What a load of bollocks that is.

When the majority of people play stragedy games online im gunna hang up my hat and go back to board games