Sign in to follow this  
Uncle_Sam

Limo or what??

My cousin send me this pic and said she had it but she wouldnt share it with me, is this released yet?

flag.jpg

It's Colonel_Klink's...and no, it hasn't been released yet... i think because of the flag problem.

Ahh...my mistake... I thought they hadn't been released yet... but the flags are not there, are they?

If you are about the ones I posted, I don't know if they can use flag textures.

My cousin send me this pic and said she had it but she wouldnt share it with me, is this released yet?

flag.jpg

I'm pretty surprised that your cousin has this as it has never been put up even as beta. Hence the reason why she cannot give it to you smile_o.gif

Yes it is only the animated flags that are preventing me from releasing it, that and some explosion ideas I have been working on.

The convertible versions do not have flags, but if someone with the knowledge is willing to help then the flags might work smile_o.gif

F*ck the flags

release it animation from the flags is not that bigger deal biggrin_o.gif

It is armoured and will have bullet proof glass, but not impervious to several cases of gelignite smile_o.gif

A stretched version is planned as well, so that it fits in with the era.

stretch.jpg

Has working wipers, aerial, doors, fuel gauge and some other goodies.

Very nice  smile_o.gif  Release two limos one indestructable and the other descructable then i can make some nice missions with it.  smile_o.gif

Looks really good...I'm just hoping that there won't be 500 actions clogging up the action menu after reading about working wipers,aerials and doors...

NM I noticed a little of the interior isn't textured, but I have a request. Can you make the people on the inside sit facing each other? I have never seen a limo that has two rows of seats like a van for example.

NM I noticed a little of the interior isn't textured, but I have a request. Can you make the people on the inside sit facing each other? I have never seen a limo that has two rows of seats like a van for example.

The stretched version has a bit of work to do on it and the cargo do face each other.

Quote[/b] ]Looks really good...I'm just hoping that there won't be 500 actions clogging up the action menu after reading about working wipers,aerials and doors...

Probably closer to 600 smile_o.gif If there is a non menu way of doing it I am open to suggestions (positive ones smile_o.gif )

Hmm in the pic you posted the two soldiers in the back both face the front...I guess it might be the proxies, I don't know much about car modelling. smile_o.gif

Hmm in the pic you posted the two soldiers in the back both face the front...I guess it might be the proxies, I don't know much about car modelling. smile_o.gif

The two guys in the back are seated side by side in the very rear seat. The other two are in the front. So far the rearward facing seats dont have proxies smile_o.gif