Sign in to follow this  
Uncle_Sam

Urban camo

Is there a Urban Camo grey, white and black sorta because í am creating a mission with a terrorist action and then a urban team( if i got one) come to the city in black HMMWV and kick some ass biggrin_o.gif

just wait some time and you will have a full arsenal off Police Terroist crime addons on your command ( from who? from a mod wink_o.gif )

just wait some time and you will have a full arsenal off Police Terroist crime addons on your command ( from who? from a mod  wink_o.gif )

How long and from whom, is it crime city?

Ages ago, and I mean AGES ago, someone made a really good retexture of a BIS unit into an urban type guy, but because it's pre-Resistance they can't use handguns.

OFPEC Link

im in the process of making a little MOUT addon pack, pm me for details i might be able to help you out, also check out my post you might find it intresting

nope, the USMC is searching for a good urban camo. (they tried urban-T and MARPAT urban), but so far no good.

the russians also wear urban camo. (lots of versions of it).

Or at least it looks like urban camo.

I cant find the pics, but I remember a pic, where some russian special/police forces wearing orange and black tigerstripe kinda camo, was kinda... weird, i cant see how it blends in with anything... But, thats probably just me...

Uncle Sam, you make textures by importing the .tga you made in a paint program into Texview and saving them as .pacs or .paa's. Then you have to compile the model or repack it into a .pbo or something. I'm not an addon maker so I don't remember the whole procedure, you'll have to look it up on ofpec.com. If you want to try, someone made an open-source soldier model that would be easy to retexture:

Improved Soldier Model

Crunchyfrog, these are the official Russian camo patterns AFAIK:

Russian Camo Patterns

Tigershark

i got your link but the soldier is all fuzzy and ugly, i want one that looks a bit like your Rangers with that kinda skin

but Thanks for sending it i will be happy for an hour biggrin_o.gif