Sign in to follow this  
Martin

in the forrest

i would like more stones and rocks and some hidding places in the woods..it would make the game more realistic

yeah i agree with both of you, i wouldnt mind swimming either

Some creators would be nice from artilery shells or something a place to hide when the going gets tuff

Sadly crater cant be made but I would like the damaged earth to stay damaged rather than fading back to green.

Some huts and hideaways would be good in the forests

There are a few sheds and stuff on the edges of some forests, not a lot, but a few.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some creators would be nice from artilery shells or something a place to hide when the going gets tuff<span id='postcolor'>

Do you mean like fox holes?

The forests are a good hiding place because tanks can't get there. So they don't need much more hiding places.

What I'd like to see are foot paths (trails) on the islands, even if they're only brown line on the ground, it would add some more realism to the game. Just an idea.

-=Die Alive=-

some good caves in the forrest could be good to

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 05 2002,07:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The forests are a good hiding place because tanks can't get there. So they don't need much more hiding places.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I would not be so sure with what you just have said. I have already being able to get in a forest with a tank, but of course, it's very tricky to do it.

Forests are the best place to hide from gunships already, unless you start running around they may see you.

I suppose you can try to rearrange some of the objects in Gunslingers addon like the rocks and stuff?

Yes you can go in into a forest with a tank, but it's hard. And I doubt it that a helicopter flying at 50 meters (or something) can see you running in the forest.

Damage they took away your Maniac Rank sad.gif

I was also on my way to get 3 stars sad.gif

Yes they did sad.gif But I still have a Maniac star biggrin.gif And you would have needed about 50 posts more for 3 stars.

would I get in trouble if I put the maniac avatar as my avatar?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would I get in trouble if I put the maniac avatar as my avatar?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif

Yep life is unfair but I would settle for that nice moderator title and badge you got there Placebo. It would nealry make up for my great loss of my maniac status.  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Martin @ Jan. 06 2002,03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some good caves in the forrest could be good to<span id='postcolor'>

caves can be found in mountains, not in forests....

at least here in Europe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 06 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You won't get the star back. When you'll be maniac you'll get 5 thiny stars. Yes, our big star is dead. sad.gif