Sign in to follow this  
Martin

in the forrest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Jan. 06 2002,23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You won't get the star back. When you'll be maniac you'll get 5 thiny stars. Yes, our big star is dead.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I fear that achieving maniac status again may not be very practical. I get the inkling that you need 4000 posts to be one so I'm a long way off

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The word you're looking for is our.  tounge.gif

But yes, I'd like more objects in the forests, too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 07 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would I get in trouble if I put the maniac avatar as my avatar?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

At least you're an OF fan, I'm a goddamn Advanced Member mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 07 2002,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would I get in trouble if I put the maniac avatar as my avatar?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes you got to have earned it in the old forums, plus most of us former maniac are not happy about are new status as OF Fan. We want are title back and are big shiny star. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

At least you're an OF fan, I'm a goddamn Advanced Member mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

1501 post I think put you up to a of fan you ain't got far. I fear that of maniac is 4000 post sad.gif

I don't think it's 4000 posts, I think it's 3000 posts. Well you'll see that since haven't got far to go until 3000.

For all we know there could be rank between OF Fan and OF maniac. The only person with OF maniac has over 4000 post no one has 3000 post on the forums

Most things, such as stones, bunkers and obstacles in woods are already possible without BIS being needed to implement something "new".

What i´m missing is the possibility to "terraform" the islands, that is to add real craters, foxholes and tunnels. It would bring in quite some variety and possibilities, as we are now playing nearly on a "silver tablet".

Except woods and general vegetation, among manmade objects like houses, there is no real cover such as "wavy/bumpy" terrain as we call it.

You mean Ruskie? And no, there is no rank between OF Maniac and OF Fan because OF Fan has 4 stars and Of Maniac has 5 stars.

Opps i for got about the star count...maybe you get four and a half star for the next rank.

4 and half stars would give me a unique rank for a while. Granted it will take a lot of people a long time to reach maniac status again so that Rank will stay special for longer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ Jan. 07 2002,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most things, such as stones, bunkers and obstacles in woods are already possible without BIS being needed to implement something "new".<snipped the rest><span id='postcolor'>

LOL you "almost" managed to drag the thread back on topic, bloody good attempt wink.gif

Once we knock a topic off the the orginal subject you will never get it back biggrin.gif

LMAO this thread has gone over to the dark side, never to return alive wink.gif

Watch out a thread near you may be stolen by the powers of darkness.

Report any sights of darkness immediately to your priest who will take the appropriate action.

I think the title for 4Ë stars should be

<span style='color:red'>"OFP village idiot"</span>

What do you think?

tounge.gif