Sign in to follow this  
Sxep

Opf sci-fi tread

Don't forget the Stargate Mod, and the Starship Troopers Mod, as well as the USMC Colonial Marines (Aliens) addons...

Not to mention all of the Star Wars addons that have been released (Tie Fighters, Speederbikes, Droid soldiers etc.)

I will see if I can compile some sort of a list of what's out there...sci-fi IS a bit of a passion of mine...(call me King of the Geeks)... tounge_o.gif

Ok, You're the king of geeks.  biggrin_o.gif

I like Sci-Fi as well but I have a tan so I can pass as a normal person IRL.

*snorts as he dloads TAU beta*

Sci-Fi?

There's also the USCM Mod. biggrin_o.gif

(switched to standby right now --work,work,work sad_o.gif)

Yeah Bastler, whats with your Dropship and the Apc?

What stage are they?

They look cool!

Yeah Fubar a list would be nice!

Hi guys im murkyfox new to the community. I offer many god ideas. someone could take that alien skin under A of that half life page, get the half life model viewer, remove the model, the skin, make an ofp guy out of him, set some type of script to where if it touches you you get injured, make him run extremely fast, BOOM you got aliens.

Erm, what is there to ask? Its just textures with an alpha channel, and then use hiddenselections and a script to show either the opaque or transparent textures.

oops sorry forgot... we have updated the stealth area a bit more and is now with 1 unit it can turn the stealth on and off