Sign in to follow this  
goldmember

Realistic explosion mod  v1.1

Sorry for bumping such an old topic, but..

Does anyone have the track-dust thing that Goldmember was talking about? His briefcase thingy isn't working now so... well, yeah.

cant get any link to work sad_o.gif

If anyone is pritty experienced with those files how to install it and u got it , u may add me to msn to help me around a bit tounge_o.gif

BartQuekel@Hotmail.com

PS iam Dutch :P

This file http://home.comcast.net/~shuntley01/IBM_beta0.91.zip contains the latest GMR mod effects and a little bit more too. Try it if you can't find anything else.

This is leet lol , i got this so far

GMR 1.49

LLaumax skys

kegetys xdll

dynamicrange soundpack

Then it looks like an entire new game  , if u got all those mods go to desert and put 10 shilkas against 15 UH60's

then look with and without NV , lol looks like CNN during iraq

also sweet to see is ,

put 3 M1a1 platoons against 3 t80 platoons on desert very close and both sides an infantry squad , do this in the middle of the night without NV , and hang with an chopper above it , then u have a leet light show

When i try to play the last cutscene from resistance , i would like to see that with the new improvements it says iam missing

GMR_Army

Anybody knows were i can get that

Just downloaded the GMR system and I must say it is very interesting. Is there any way to change units in this or can you only use the gmr ones.

/bump

As expected, HOTMAIL rejected the email due to the attachment size. Download mirror link is in my above post, if you haven't noticed yet.

That's wierd. My hotmail account has 250MB storage. Maybe because I have been a long time member.  wink_o.gif

Final-Recipient: rfc822;bartquekel@hotmail.com

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.2 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.

If your mailbox isn't full, then HOTMAIL has a maximum size limit for a single incoming post. Quite standard on most email systems.

Well i have bought the game the first day it came out :P played it sometimes cuse i had a sucky pc at that time wink_o.gif

So i went playing Ghost Recon, got a new pc for over an year but i lost my cd , so i bought the GOTY version and i wanna play again smile_o.gif

Stick to discussing the topic please people smile_o.gif

Hey any working mirror for all the files? A friend of mine is very interested but it´ll be very difficult to send them myself.

Thnx.

Sadly, this is one of the best Explosion/Smoke/Fire/Ambient Combat-sounds mods around and its no longer available.

Furthermore, there is one bug with it. Upon use it creates debris that do not get removed. Although this is immaterial in most Campaigns, Coops and SP games. In many MP games this is a brutish lag hazard.

Avon, do you have a current mirror for this excellent addon by Goldmember? As of yesterday/today your Filefront link is dead.

Wook

yes i guy i played with was lagging in mp and he didnt know what it was for ages, turns out it was the metal not going away

Interesting. I just found out yesterday by someone in an MP game that there was version 1.49. I'm hoping this newest version fixes the debrifield removal issue.

Seems the link Avon provided earlier, several pages back, is now active once more.

I'll download and find out soon enough if this change fixes things.

Wook

Burns, I have gamed in your in MP. Which server I couldn't say for sure. I've gamed with the old and now defunct 88th squad, also Noobs, SAS, SWEC, RN, UN, 75th, etc.

I've enjoyed your company in these games. As I have with most people still currently playing OFP.

Burns, as I see from your prior posts you have some scripting experience, is there any chance you might be able to 'fix' this 'accumulating debris' issue?

Also, Mrs. Avon has sent me an updated link as well.

http://rapidshare.de/files....ip.html

I noticed in earlier posts references to 'IBM 0.91'. Is this the most recent evolution of the GMR addon? If so, is there a link also for this currently available?

Wook