Any chance of a DR+blood version? rock.gif

countdown from 27 minutes and get it. biggrin_o.gif

As I said 27 minutes ! And ready Blood, Blood+DR , INQ to download

ttp://au.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

ID: ftielemans

PW: dey8p7

GMR_mod folder

Quote[/b] ]DR(ECP), Blood, INQ, to 1.49

Seems like the file is corrupted, Pappy.

As I said 27 minutes ! And ready Blood, Blood+DR , INQ to download

ttp://au.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/

ID: ftielemans

PW: dey8p7

GMR_mod folder

LOL, thanks GM. smile_o.gif What is the significance of 27 minutes? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]DR(ECP), Blood, INQ, to 1.49

Seems like the file is corrupted, Pappy.

i got taht error message on all of em. just click ok and it works. these files came directly form GM. downloaded then uploaded. the ONLY one i tested is the INQ, Blood, DR, ECP version

PS: im downloading the 2 new versions. i will host them as well. check back in 2 hours from post time. i should have them downloaded by then

They don't for me. Explorer(ie Windows) won't let me go into it, and PowerArchiver says "Error in Zip Structure", "Error reading zip file", then closes(having not extracted anything). rock.gif

The 'INQ, Blood to v1.49' is corrupt for me as well - WinRAR gives a 'multipart or corrupt ZIP file' error...

after 2hours of downloading a 300kb file from yahoo, i got the corrupted file error too, but i repaired it with winrar and was able to get the config.bin i needed, all seems to be working ingame

I checked those zips in my HD, there are can be extracted. I will upload them again just need a non yahoo crazy_o.gif link.

gold member you are simply the best!!! now i feel like im atually in the middle of a battle biggrin_o.gif

Goldmember i know like you said that your time has become limited i would like to thank you for making my ofp exprience something to brag on to other gamers!

but goldmember, isnt it time we get it over with and complete the last touches of the explosion? i have found a perfect example for that touch demostrated in the coc m109 when it fires while aiming up (is the best way to see this effect) it creates a perfect example of a Super sonic Concussion wave! this is something i have been trying to decribe to you along time ago but couldn't find an ingame reference, only real video footage, but we have all seen this effect this detail would add greater shock value to your explosions,and look aswsome from the sky during bombing missions. (if you implament it in the bomb classes)  making great, greater! it shouldnt create any lag at all considering it breif appearence check it out! Im refering to the highly compress gas/air that appears around the barrow of the canon gun for maybe a 4th of a second, in reality this type of shock would be the cause of the much slower moving dustwave and smaller flying debris  Immediately following after an explosion biggrin_o.gif just thought i should get it out there thanks for every effect you have made to improve realism biggrin_o.gif you are the best becuase you are the only mod willing to try new things and test them out and adding this shockwave will put any other explosion simulation to shame! blues.gif

f you implament this incredible detail your new name will be god member biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  god of explosions biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  lol

edited: one last thing how can i put the helicopter downwash script to my other heli that uses dual sequence start such as the bell 206 and the SH-56 in the int line? what do i put in thier inti line?

Wow. Tried the new version... and I'm impressed, again. I had doubts about the crater vapour, but it showed to add a huge amount of atmosphere, great idea. You can now see that there really was a war going on, due to the dusty air on the battle field.

As always, good work, GMR. Keep it up!

109.jpg

but goldmember, isnt it time we get it over with and complete the last touches of the explosion? i have found a perfect example for that touch demostrated in the coc m109 when it fires while aiming up (is the best way to see this effect) it creates a perfect example of a Super sonic Concussion wave! this is something i have been trying to decribe to you along time ago but couldn't find an ingame reference, only real video footage, but we have all seen this effect this detail would add greater shock value to your explosions,and look aswsome from the sky during bombing missions. (if you implament it in the bomb classes) making great, greater! it shouldnt create any lag at all considering it breif appearence check it out! Im refering to the highly compress gas/air that appears around the barrow of the canon gun for maybe a 4th of a second, in reality this type of shock would be the cause of the much slower moving dustwave and smaller flying debris Immediately following after an explosion biggrin_o.gif just thought i should get it out there thanks for every effect you have made to improve realism biggrin_o.gif you are the best becuase you are the only mod willing to try new things and test them out and adding this shockwave will put any other explosion simulation to shame! blues.gif

you mean that? smile_o.gif

dam you good! how did you catch that frame?lol biggrin_o.gif

yes that is it! but you know as well as i do that the still frame doesn't do it justice it's rate of motion is just as important as it visual effect, but if it was put around the base of GM explosions it would become eye candy and you know how goldmember takes it and makes it even better! imagine that effect from the air when a bomb impacts the ground biggrin_o.gif  it will make your mouth drop open huh?wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif well thanks buddy for saving me the trouble

ok folks ive narrowed down the problem. the problem is the "smoker" config bin is the one that is corrupted. in every file. the only thing  that i personaly can do is reupload these files. but WITHOUT the smoker version

Edit: which i have just got done doing. sorry all you smoker fans sad_o.gif your version is corrupted. but the middle and flamer still works smile_o.gif

Goldmember, can you please, PLEASE make a

ECP(DR)_INQ_to_1.49 PLEASE?!

Pleeeease!!