Sign in to follow this  
maddogx

Getting some more mlod models

Hey guys. Yesterday I sent a request to BIS, asking for these models in MLOD format:

les ctverec.p3d

les ctverec mlazi.p3d

les trojuhelnik pruchozi.p3d

as you may or may not know, these are forest models for OFP. With the help of these we could make some nice custom forests for use on our custom islands made with Visitor. The only problem is, they won't send them to single peeps or MOD teams.... they will only make them available to the public if there is a larger demand.

So, don't you want some more custom forests too instead of the default ones??? If so, post here. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks in advance

Sounds like a good idea. I'm for it. I have a pine forest just up the road from my home and a camera to take pics.

Hey yeah, we could make some open source forests for peeps to use. wink_o.gif I wanted to make a pine forest anyway for a 'Russian Urals' map I'm making for the WW3 mod.

yeah, i'd quite like to have some custom forests for ofp. come on bis you know we deserve at least one thing when we want it :P

MadDogX, pls pm me your msn, i really need to talk to you on msn (dont ask why, i just want to talk to you, and i wanted to talk to you about somthing else aswell and i had "MadDogX pls contact me " in my msn name for weeks incase u was already in but ur not)

-ZiRo

What are you talking about bro.I thought the files

les ctverec.p3d

les ctverec mlazi.p3d

Where already in MLOD format in the "DEMO" of flashpoint

Now then......I actually have MLOD models of the following forest pieces:

les ctverec dark.p3d

les ctverec mlazi.p3d

les ctverec pruchozi_T1.p3d

les ctverec pruchozi_T2.p3d

les ctverec.p3d

les trojuhelnik.p3d

les_su_ctver.p3d

les_su_ctver_mlaz.p3d

les_su_ctver_pruchozi.p3d

les_su_ctver_pruchozi_T1.p3d

les_su_ctver_pruchozi_T2.p3d

les_su_trojuhelnik.p3d

These are all of course from the demo, which came out before the game.

Planck

You do? Please send them to me! I have made a nice forest and would like to get it into visitor. When it's finished I will release it as an open source addon for everyone to use.

My eMail is LukeMadDogX@aol.com

plz send ASAP!

MadDogX

You do? Please send them to me! I have made a nice forest and would like to get it into visitor. When it's finished I will release it as an open source addon for everyone to use.

My eMail is LukeMadDogX@aol.com

plz send ASAP!

MadDogX

I have sent you the .p3d files you requested.If you have any problems let me know and I will fix it.And if there not what you where needing than Im sorry to get your hopes up

Definately, this would be very nice for more detailed forests with undergrowth and such.

@Planck

Also, could you shoot those models my way, I would really appreciate it. wink_o.gif

Thanks!

Forgot to post my email.....(Im stupid)

dovell@adelphia.net

I double checked, and they are all definitely MLOD, every one starts with MLOD in the header.

Planck

Definately, this would be very nice for more detailed forests with undergrowth and such.

@Planck

Also, could you shoot those models my way, I would really appreciate it. wink_o.gif

Thanks!

Forgot to post my email.....(Im stupid)

dovell@adelphia.net

FORREST.zip is in your hands now.