Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Rebus

Follow the history or the justice?

If I was makeing a WW2 addon or mod I would make 2 version of it.Or at least some type of tool to change the no nos into Legal.

This is rediculous...It is a video game, in which you can enjoy yourself by BLOWING UP all those vehicles with swastikas on them if you want to.

Anyone who would be offended, and seek to take away realism for the sake of being (uugh) POLITICALLY CORRECT.

Is taking it way too seriously IMHO. wink_o.gif

I think the idea of being politically correct in a game where the object is to kill as many people as possible is A) ridiculous, and B) hypocritical.

@ June 22 2003,08:30)]I think the idea of being politically correct in a game where the object is to kill as many people as possible is A) ridiculous, and B) hypocritical.

Well, I'm not killing any people. All I kill are pixels biggrin_o.gif

Afaik even for private use the swastikas are prohibited. But I don't think that there are many Germans that turn over to Nazis because they've seen a swastika in a game.

That's just ridiculous; also any Stalin pictures and symbols of the sovietunion in his time should be prohibited, too. He wasn't human friendly either.

But our politicians don't think that people can think for themselves - like any time before in Germany (and Europe).

Wow thank you guys for this topic. I believe in authenticity too.But I guess I need to change that to "As Authentic for everybody"

I will be removing the swasticka from my plane.Not very good if some can't use it because of a decoration.

Weird law tho, they brought us it and took it away!