Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Zero

Wudup everybody!

Hey im kind of new to Operation Flashpoint and im getting the GOTY edition via mail in 1 to 2 days and from what i see frome your guys HUGE and funny screenshots ive see mods that are real fun looking and i want to know where i can get these mods like that atomic mod biggrin_o.gif also i would like to know what updates i need and servers that are avaible daily from what ive seen while waiting to be autherized is that this is a great community like the RvS community and i hope i can get some help!!!

Thanks In Advance..... biggrin_o.gif

Theres a few mods worth mentioning, RTS Real Time Stratagy from Karrilion. And Thats pretty much the only one that REALLY Changes the prespective on Just plain old army affairs.

It Redifines the way OPF is played, It allows you to make a base like you would in Command and Conquer but in 1st person View mode. You earn money my traveling into different towns and receving money for capturing that town. Then you use that money to build Helocopters, Cars, Motos, Tanks, Planes, Jets, you name it.  The addons for this game are huge.  

I have had this game since November 2001 and I never put it down.  I have bought 4 games since I had this game and within 1-2 weeks i was back on here.

Be Mindful that Operation Flashpoint 2 is comming out. In late 2004 So play as much of this as you can. Here are some Links that I have used for almost a year now that support anything you will ever need to know. (Just Click the link N' Put em in your favorites, you will be using these sites ALOT)

Gamezone

Flashpoint.org

For Mission Editing:

Editing Center

For RTS as mentioned at the beginning just look in this very forum, or for direct link click here

Flashpoint 2:   Site

Have Fun with this game! biggrin_o.gif

FHAF-Victor

You can get the addon used to make the nuclear explosions here:http://www.website.thechainofcommand.net/CoC_torpedoes.htm

Its the Shkval Nuclear torpedo.

One other thing I'd recomend, is the SP/MP Support Pack. With it you can call in artillery and air strikes, reinforcements, resupply and more. Here is the page for it: http://www.ofpec.com/editors/spt_pack.php

Theres a few mods worth mentioning, RTS Real Time Stratagy from Karrilion. And Thats pretty much the only one that REALLY Changes the prespective on Just plain old army affairs.

You might have a look at the Chain of Command (CoC) in general as well. It gives you control of company size battles. You can use the link to the torpedo to reach their site.

in OFP there are MODs and there are Addons. Much different from other games. An addon adds different things to the game. Like you can download a desert humvee addon, and you can use that. This is the way most user made things are distributed, you will rarely see A Desert Mod, or a Jungle mod, you will have to download the addons and build your own collection of addons depending on what environment you want

cool thats what makes this game the best... customization!!!!!

i found the stuff to and my order is saying on delivery from jamaca Ny which is close to long islad where i live so I CANT WAIT!!!!! and where to get that HUGE plane??

also in addition to the islands that come with the game there are user made ones. Some of them are very realistic and look great in game. Once u get it i would recommend : Legus, CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM's Central Afganistan (If u have a good comp. The different remakes of the original islands, Jungle Everon, Desert Malden, Winter Nogojev. Just a few suggestions to get you started off biggrin_o.gif

I think you´ll be disappointed by nuclear weapons in OFP...

Why? I think they are pretty cool!

nuke.jpg